OG: Ben Braden
    TE: Scott Orndoff
    RB: Joe Williams
    WR: Jehu Chesson
    DE/OLB: Vince Biegel
    CB: Changing Stribling
    2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Two guys for me. Tanziel smart (6-7)and tarik Cohen(7-udfa). Not much tape on either but whats out there is impressive. Smart in my opinion would get a 2nd round look if he had more height and length. Watch how quick he moves no other lineman moves quicker. His 40 time is slow but his play speed is elite. Cohen has something you cant teach that ability to make people miss is crazy. I'm curious how his skills wild translate as a return guy. He never returned kicks because he was carrying the load on offense since a freshman. If he goes undrafted I would love to see him come in and compete and to see how he does with the returns.

Comment

Originally posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
        Two guys for me. Tanziel smart (6-7)and tarik Cohen(7-udfa). Not much tape on either but whats out there is impressive. Smart in my opinion would get a 2nd round look if he had more height and length. Watch how quick he moves no other lineman moves quicker. His 40 time is slow but his play speed is elite. Cohen has something you cant teach that ability to make people miss is crazy. I'm curious how his skills wild translate as a return guy. He never returned kicks because he was carrying the load on offense since a freshman. If he goes undrafted I would love to see him come in and compete and to see how he does with the returns.
        The only knock on Blair Brown I have seen is he is not tall enough. He is as quick as Walker and almost hits as well as Reddick. Though he isn't as skilled of a pass defender
        2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Working...
        X