CMAC guarantee?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
    He went from early second to late first after the combine. Then all of a sudden for no reason he was considered better than dalvin cook despite the tape and stats showing otherwise and he started going in the 20's and late teens. Then Daniel Jeremiah for no reason mocks him to the saints who will be taking the best secondary player on the board with that pick no doubt. Now that he visited the panthers people are running wild with these top 10 speculations not even acknowledging the fact that a team like the panthers picks again at #40 and has an additional second to trade back in the late first if he were still on the board. Alot of these teams that pick in the top 10 or top 5 that visit with him have the juice to move back into the late first. Every now and again you get a team that pulls a heyward bey or Tyson alualu. I just hope we are not one of them.
    Just because talking heads had him there, doesnt mean NFL teams had him there. You see it as a metoric rise, when he very well could have been there all along.
    What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
    I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
      There's too much smokescreen at this point. Just like Paxton Lynch could go to the 49ers at #7, to the Browns at #8 or to the Saints at #12. Nope. Even the Jets, desperate for a QB, passed on Lynch at #20. A bunch of crap starts flying, especially during the week of the draft. Remember when Mario Edwards was a surprise riser and could sneak into the top 20 in 2015? Not a chance.

And McCaffrey is not the only one. Haason Reddick is getting a lot of hype, going from late 1 to top 15. Gareon Conley is another "riser". Pat Mahomes "won't get past Houston". Solomon Thomas is suddenly viewed as a top-2 pick and I can't understand why people like him so much. As always, a lot of assumptions won't materialize on draft day.
      Don't forget Davis Webb, the QB from Cal, he's now rising greatly and in demand for workouts and meetings.

Comment

I just don't see the Browns targeting McCaffrey....San Fran sure, but the Browns already have a player that is very similar to McCaffrey in play style with Duke Johnson. Plus they already have a decent RB stable. I just don't see them being the team that gave him the "guarantee." San Fran, Panthers or Saints....sure I can see that. I just can't see the logic for the Browns....but then again it's the Browns, never much logic involved.
        New England Patriots GM

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
          Maybe he's gonna pull an Elway and decline any team that drafts him so he can become a Bronco.
          Maybe he should have some herbs and drop his stock a lil bit! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
            Maybe he should have some herbs and drop his stock a lil bit! Lol
            Lol. Probably the only time Broncos fans will hand him all the medical marijuana he can get
            Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by Gbt31 View Post
              I just don't see the Browns targeting McCaffrey....San Fran sure, but the Browns already have a player that is very similar to McCaffrey in play style with Duke Johnson. Plus they already have a decent RB stable. I just don't see them being the team that gave him the "guarantee." San Fran, Panthers or Saints....sure I can see that. I just can't see the logic for the Browns....but then again it's the Browns, never much logic involved.
              The 49ers would love to get Lil Mac, Shannan has a lot of success with the Falcon's 2 headed monster and Lil Mac is great in space! The John Lynch being a Stanford Alumni would love get one of his own if Shanny was good for it. I can see it as possible.
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              My new favorite Bronco - KJ Hamler Guy plays inspiring football!.

Comment

Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
                There's too much smokescreen at this point. Just like Paxton Lynch could go to the 49ers at #7, to the Browns at #8 or to the Saints at #12. Nope. Even the Jets, desperate for a QB, passed on Lynch at #20. A bunch of crap starts flying, especially during the week of the draft. Remember when Mario Edwards was a surprise riser and could sneak into the top 20 in 2015? Not a chance.

And McCaffrey is not the only one. Haason Reddick is getting a lot of hype, going from late 1 to top 15. Gareon Conley is another "riser". Pat Mahomes "won't get past Houston". Solomon Thomas is suddenly viewed as a top-2 pick and I can't understand why people like him so much. As always, a lot of assumptions won't materialize on draft day.
                Perfectly Stated. Very much the same scenario.
                2016 GM for the Buffalo Bills.

Comment

Watch CMac's footwork in this video he released today. This isn't a typical NFL talent. This kid has unbelievable quickness:
                  http://milehighsports.com/christian-...-feet-twitter/

Comment

Working...
                  X