No announcement yet.

Aaron Donald

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well if we can't land Donald, maybe we can land Mo Wilkerson instead. Word is Jets are willing to cut him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bterres105 View Post
      Well if we can't land Donald, maybe we can land Mo Wilkerson instead. Word is Jets are willing to cut him.
      Do the Jets want a football team anymore? Fire sale it seems!
      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Maybe Lynch and 2 first rounders. Goff is better anyway

Comment

But, we only have 12 UFAs and only one of which is a must sign (McManus.) Paradis and Barrett are RFA so they'll be fairly inexpensive to tender.

Comment

Originally posted by Bterres105 View Post
            Not a chance. It would cost the Jets more to cut him than keep him.

Comment

Donald is not leaving the Rams.

A player that might be in a make-or-break year with a new coaching staff is Marcell Dareus.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6472/marcell-dareus

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Bills DT Marcell Dareus is in a "make or break" season.

The Bills have already cleaned house, trading Sammy Watkins, Ronald Darby, and Reggie Ragland, and it sounds like Dareus could be the next to go if he does not stay on the straight and narrow. Dareus was removed from the third preseason game for violating a team rule, so he is not getting off to the best start. Dareus is entering the third year of a massive extension which runs through 2021.

Sep 10 - 9:36 AM
              This is what's left of his contract:

$250,000 workout bonus throughout the contact's life. 2017: $9.75 million, 2018: $9.92 million, 2019: $8.33 million (+ $2 million roster bonus), 2020: $12.35 million (+ $2 million roster bonus), 2021: $1.24 million (+ $2 million roster bonus), 2022: Free Agent.

For a team that is severely missing Malik Jackson and offered Calais Campbell a lot of money this offseason, Dareus makes some sense. He seems to have some attitude issues like Sheldon Richardson, but we're talking about a 330-pound DT with 34.0 sacks in 6 seasons.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by -Rod- View Post

A player that might be in a make-or-break year with a new coaching staff is Marcell Dareus.

$250,000 workout bonus throughout the contact's life. 2017: $9.75 million, 2018: $9.92 million, 2019: $8.33 million (+ $2 million roster bonus), 2020: $12.35 million (+ $2 million roster bonus), 2021: $1.24 million (+ $2 million roster bonus), 2022: Free Agent.

For a team that is severely missing Malik Jackson and offered Calais Campbell a lot of money this offseason, Dareus makes some sense. He seems to have some attitude issues like Sheldon Richardson, but we're talking about a 330-pound DT with 34.0 sacks in 6 seasons.
                I wonder what thier asking price could be? Looks like they paid most of his money upfront so it's great value. To me a 2nd round pick straight up is totally worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
                  I wonder what thier asking price could be? Looks like they paid most of his money upfront so it's great value. To me a 2nd round pick straight up is totally worth it.
                  I think they would try to squeeze a 1st like the Pats* with Seymour.
                  sigpic

Comment

I think they would try to squeeze a 1st like the Pats* with Seymour.
                    may be worth it imo. We need a DT for the future, Peko is probably on his last 1 or 2 productive years before retirement, if he hasn't reached there already. Then again, next draft is supposedly rich with O-linemen, so maybe we cash in on that first.
                    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

He might just need a change of scenery I don't think the bills have ever made the playoffs since he been there and I don't think they have even competed for it. I know we missed the playoffs last year also but the team was very competitive I think we only had 1 loss that was out of reach everything else came down to 10 points or less. You put him on a team where he can compete I bet he plays at an all pro level again.

Comment

Was 50/50 on him or Von when they came out. Would love to see them together, but his attitude seems to be a problem. Maybe a change of scenery would do him good because Dareus, Von, and Wolfe would be sick

Comment

Working...
                        X