Realistic Trades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Realistic Trades

I wanted to see what you guys/ girls would like Denver to trade for but something realistic.

Mine would be to see Denver trade a 3rd for LT Staley. I would even be willing to trade Booker and a later pick for Staley. This is assuming they do get rid of Hyde.

i'd rather build around draft picks then aged vets
    sigpic
    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
      i'd rather build around draft picks then aged vets
      Draft picks are not going to fix the RT issue this year and with the way we have been drafting oline in the past. That 3rd prob won’t fix it either. The reason i made this thread is just to see who people would want to TRADE for.

Comment

Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
        Draft picks are not going to fix the RT issue this year and with the way we have been drafting oline in the past. That 3rd prob won’t fix it either. The reason i made this thread is just to see who people would want to TRADE for.
        good luck getting a good rt with out a first round pick in exchange.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/right-tackle/

no real help in free agency. i doubt teams with 2 good tackles with part with one expecially with what happened to the dallas o-line with out free.Down grading from a good RT to a bad a RT is a huge hit something most teams wont do unlesss they have to or steal picks worth of value. i doubt we could pry a good RT for anything less then a first. trading for an RT or an o-line is not worth it. Staleys is still a top proforming tackle in the nfl, him being parted way with for a 3rd would be a terrible move by lynch and sounds like a pipe dream to me.
        sigpic
        oakland raders gm

Comment

good luck getting a good rt with out a first round pick in exchange.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/right-tackle/

no real help in free agency. i doubt teams with 2 good tackles with part with one expecially with what happened to the dallas o-line with out free.Down grading from a good RT to a bad a RT is a huge hit something most teams wont do unlesss they have to or steal picks worth of value. i doubt we could pry a good RT for anything less then a first. trading for an RT or an o-line is not worth it. Staleys is still a top proforming tackle in the nfl, him being parted way with for a 3rd would be a terrible move by lynch and sounds like a pipe dream to me.
          I absolutely agree that we would need to spend a 1st rounder on a RT if we don’t trade for one. But you mentioned you’d rather build in the draft than trade for one. I was suggesting sending them a 3rd, which according to you we wouldn’t be able to get a starting RT unless we use a first. So sending a 3rd for a pro bowl aging Tackle for a few years would be perfect imo. That way we can spend our 1st on best player available vs drafting for needs

Comment

I absolutely agree that we would need to spend a 1st rounder on a RT if we don’t trade for one. But you mentioned you’d rather build in the draft than trade for one. I was suggesting sending them a 3rd, which according to you we wouldn’t be able to get a starting RT unless we use a first. So sending a 3rd for a pro bowl aging Tackle for a few years would be perfect imo. That way we can spend our 1st on best player available vs drafting for needs
            what i am saying is any gm who would let a pro-bowl player at a position that is a really weak in the nfl for a 3rd. shouldn't be a gm. the offensive tackle market is so weak that aging players should have really good value still
            sigpic
            oakland raders gm

Comment

I'd trade a conditional 6th for Eric Ebron and get some speed at TE

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                I'd trade a conditional 6th for Eric Ebron and get some speed at TE
                He can't catch consistently, drops a lot of passes since college and seems to lack focus. Now he's saying he's "in the dumps" mentally. I'd stay the heck away from him.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
                  He can't catch consistently, drops a lot of passes since college and seems to lack focus. Now he's saying he's "in the dumps" mentally. I'd stay the heck away from him.
                  Doesn't seem much different than what we currently have but he's much faster than anything we currently have. It's probably the most realistic trade we could make IMO. Staley, Brown, Thomas are all pipe dreams.

Comment

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...-rally-packers

couple ones and like shane rey or shaq barrret for luck would be amazing.
                    sigpic
                    oakland raders gm

Comment

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...-rally-packers

couple ones and like shane rey or shaq barrret for luck would be amazing.
                      Might as well send them DT or Talib because we are going to need the cap space lol

Comment

David Bakhtiari was a fourth round pick and he has started every game for the packers from rookie year. if you get luck or hit, plus quintin nelson just may be to good to pass up if we can get him. he is gonna be a top 5 gaurd in this league.
                        sigpic
                        oakland raders gm

Comment

David Bakhtiari was a fourth round pick and he has started every game for the packers from rookie year. if you get luck or hit, plus quintin nelson just may be to good to pass up if we can get him. he is gonna be a top 5 gaurd in this league.
                          In my latest mock I have Denver taking Quentin Nelson in the first and Tyrell Crosby in the second. I think Crosby would make an ideal athletic right tackle that can Mack the speed of Ford, Houston and Mack Well. He will have to get stronger but the potential is there.

Comment

Originally posted by kona bronco View Post
                            In my latest mock I have Denver taking Quentin Nelson in the first and Tyrell Crosby in the second. I think Crosby would make an ideal athletic right tackle that can Mack the speed of Ford, Houston and Mack Well. He will have to get stronger but the potential is there.
                            quinton could play RT in college and the nfl. he is just the making of an elite guard and should end up there long term.
                            sigpic
                            oakland raders gm

Comment

DEN should trade DT or Talib. Try to get 1st round picks for them.

Comment

Working...
                              X