No announcement yet.

Realistic Trades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would offer DT to Chicago for a 2nd round pick. Fox knows him and they need to help young Mitchell.

I would offer Talib to the Saints, Panthers or Bucs for a 3rd. This isn't madden and a guy his age isn't going to fetch you a first. This is likely the last hurrah for Sean Payton and Drew Bree's. That division is wide open and any of those teams could use CB Help.

I would trade CJA to NYG for a 5th. It seems cheap, but its prolly about right for an oft injured Rb with a big contract.

We need to build our picks and get some youth in here that can play.

Comment

Trade or cut

With all of the teams needing QBs due to injuries. Trade Lynch and Trevor for ANYTHING if it comes down to only being able to get a washing machine in return do it! Start Brock, get Kelly ready. Draft top 10.

Cut stephson, save as much money as possible for next year.

Comment

Originally posted by NVthosebroncos View Post
        With all of the teams needing QBs due to injuries. Trade Lynch and Trevor for ANYTHING if it comes down to only being able to get a washing machine in return do it! Start Brock, get Kelly ready. Draft top 10.

If you had to make a trade for Trevor or Paxton what would you give up?

Comment

None of which fixes the offensive line, CJ Anderson's lack-luster abilities, Booker being a bust (yea, I said it), uncertainty at TE, Charles off to FA, and uninspired offensive play-calling,

With the exception of a very short list of players, there is not much good about the offense.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
            None of which fixes the offensive line, CJ Anderson's lack-luster abilities, Booker being a bust (yea, I said it), uncertainty at TE, Charles off to FA, and uninspired offensive play-calling,

With the exception of a very short list of players, there is not much good about the offense.
            I agree with everything you just said. QB isn't the only issue. But if we trade away or cut a lot of the problems. Start the rebuild and draft early, we can maybe finally fix the line.

CJ isn't elite he's barely ok. Booker is a bust, DT just isn't the DT of old. Our Line outside of Leary is average or below average.

Our coaching/play calling is horrible!

But we have to start somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
              If I was Greenbay I would give up a 5th-6th for Trevor.

If I was the 49ers I would trade a 3rd-4th for Lynch. He fits shanhans type of QB

Comment

I agree with everything you just said. QB isn't the only issue. But if we trade away or cut a lot of the problems. Start the rebuild and draft early, we can maybe finally fix the line.

CJ isn't elite he's barely ok. Booker is a bust, DT just isn't the DT of old. Our Line outside of Leary is average or below average.

Our coaching/play calling is horrible!

But we have to start somewhere
                I see things like you and probably share a sickened feeling realizing the offense will need a couple years to gel, then the defense is not what it is now. This defense is special and we cannot expect a new QB to come in and field a playoff caliber team. The opportunity was squandered by shortsightedness on the offense.
                sigpic

Comment

I see things like you and probably share a sickened feeling realizing the offense will need a couple years to gel, then the defense is not what it is now. This defense is special and we cannot expect a new QB to come in and field a playoff caliber team. The opportunity was squandered by shortsightedness on the offense.

YES! This defense will be wasted.

Comment

Define short-sightedness? If we are criticizing short term thinking, then it would be beneficial to not make knee jerk reactions and understand it will take a few years to build an offensive unit that can perform successfully. Short-term thinking is the lack of perspective fans have about how long it takes to build a football team coupled with unreasonable expectations set by a once-in-a-lifetime defense and HoF Star Wars QB we were gifted and didn't have to develop.

It's easier to say that fans (For the most part) don't understand the developmental aspect of football players or football teams.
                    I believe.

Comment

Don't know what everyone's fascination with Kelly is, the guy has not even played a single NFL snap, Just because his uncle was a great QB does not guarantee he will be

Comment

Originally posted by XterraRob View Post
                        Define short-sightedness? If we are criticizing short term thinking, then it would be beneficial to not make knee jerk reactions and understand it will take a few years to build an offensive unit that can perform successfully. Short-term thinking is the lack of perspective fans have about how long it takes to build a football team coupled with unreasonable expectations set by a once-in-a-lifetime defense and HoF Star Wars QB we were gifted and didn't have to develop.

It's easier to say that fans (For the most part) don't understand the developmental aspect of football players or football teams.
                        No! And don't tell me what to do.
                        I have no idea what any of the rest of that has to do with anything.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jokers View Post
                          Don't know what everyone's fascination with Kelly is, the guy has not even played a single NFL snap, Just because his uncle was a great QB does not guarantee he will be
                          Big arm, accurate, played for a real college team in Ole Miss, and he has beaten Alabama which is damn hard to do. He has more accomplishments then any other qb on our roster.
                          sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Might as well blow up the whole offense, maybe keep Bolles, Leary, and Butt and get rid of the rest of them.

Comment

Originally posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
                              A conditional 7th that was based on 4 more conditions.
                              #swapping

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                                Might as well blow up the whole offense, maybe keep Bolles, Leary, and Butt and get rid of the rest of them.
                                Or perhaps we just fix the most glaring holes at QB, LG, and RT.

Comment

Working...
                                X