No announcement yet.

Paxton's a dunce, Siemian is ruined & BO throws into team meetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Darnold, but why isn’t Rosen getting any love on here ?

He’s got all the tools and boy he can really spin it. He’s also got that swagger and leadership to hold his teammates accountable. Wouldn’t mind that around here.

Only concern is that he could be injury prone.
    Now go get your shine box

Comment

Originally posted by jc13 View Post

He’s got all the tools and boy he can really spin it. He’s also got that swagger and leadership to hold his teammates accountable. Wouldn’t mind that around here.

The word is he has an attitude problem and isn't well like by his teammates. Still, he's the best pocket passer in the draft with a big arm.

Comment

Originally posted by jc13 View Post

I heard that his attitude makes jay cutler look like a saint.

Comment

Isn't this so sad. Reduced to petty squabbles over draft pick QBs. I used to laugh at the bottom dweller teams racing to tank faster than the other, and yet here we are, middle of the season debating about tanking and who to get.
          Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Hmmm interesting 🤔🤔🤔

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
              Hmmm interesting 🤔🤔🤔
              Hmmm? I think he still wants out of there based on his not really saying it but saying it when he signed his franchise tag.
              Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                Hmmm? I think he still wants out of there based on his not really saying it but saying it when he signed his franchise tag.
                Make me wonder about the Redskins and Cousins. They aren't exactly a competitive organization, so why would they hold back and pulling the trigger for Cousins? Is Cousins that bad or are the Redskins that stupid?
                I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by XterraRob View Post
                  Make me wonder about the Redskins and Cousins. They aren't exactly a competitive organization, so why would they hold back and pulling the trigger for Cousins? Is Cousins that bad or are the Redskins that stupid?
                  Probably not sold on him as a franchise QB.
                  Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by XterraRob View Post
                    Is Cousins that bad or are the Redskins that stupid?
                    The Redskins are stupid. They keep making Cousins more expensive each season and that franchise tag takes a big part of their salary cap when they could have used a new contract to reduce his cap number.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                      Actually I do not think it matters to him at this point because he's making mad money.

Tagging him a second year the Redskins have to pay him 120% of his original contract.
                      Tag him a third time (and they most likely will be stupid enough to do so) they will pay him 144% of his original contract.

He's going to be making more money than Bill Gates if this continues so why not just plan a future in the organization as long as they're going to pay stupid money.

Comment

Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
                        The Redskins are stupid. They keep making Cousins more expensive each season and that franchise tag takes a big part of their salary cap when they could have used a new contract to reduce his cap number.
                        I'm not too sure. At the end of this season they'll have got 3 seasons out of him. 9-7, 8-7-1, and 4-4 so far this season with his numbers staying in the ballpark each season. They have a solid understanding of his baseline. And while the W/L aren't just him because I do think he's been overachieving with what's around, the Redskins have been letting players go to afford him, they'll have roughly 50 mil to play with according to spotrac.

Even if he did hit free agency, I don't think he would choose us over Jacksonville. Yes, as of now they don't have any cap space next season, but Bortles option isn't guaranteed and that's 20 mil right there. Then you add in some of the other obvious cuts like Ivory and Hurns and they'll have enough to get him especially with potential outs in the contracts of some of their other high price guys such as Dareus and Jackson and they shouldn't be struggling down the road either. They have a better defense than us, WRs aren't as good but Robinson can be a great WR when healthy and with a good QB, plus they have a budding superstar in Fournette.

Bottom line, I really hope Elway isn't putting all his eggs in the Kirk Cousins basket. Jacksonville is truly a QB away from being a super bowl contender.

Comment

Working...
                        X