This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam Darnold (Merged)

Who thinks we should draft Sam Darnold, 6'4" 225lb QB from USC?
    He is a stereotypical, prototypical pocket passer and will be 21 years old next summer.

I’ll pass. USC QBs worry me at the next level.

Comment

Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
      I’ll pass. USC QBs worry me at the next level.
      There have been like 3 or 4 coaching changes since the last usc quarterback was hyped and taken in the first round. That history of usc qb’s has nothing to do with Darnold and in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
        There have been like 3 or 4 coaching changes since the last usc quarterback was hyped and taken in the first round. That history of usc qb’s has nothing to do with Darnold and in the future.
        Oh I agree the history doesn’t dictate whether he will be a good QB or not but it still worries me

Comment

we need darnold rosen or mayfeild we need to get a starting caliber nfl QB.
          sigpic
          oakland raders gm
          latavis murray trade bait

Comment

I haven't seen alot of his games other than last years Rose Bowl where he was phenomenal.
            He has had 2 great years with stellar stats and unbelievable QBR. He will be 21 years old next summer.

Comment

Will just depend if Browns or Giants grab him.
              sigpic

Comment

Isn't Mayfield a lot like Chad Kelly? Skills wise and personality? I think I would leave him off my QB list.

Comment

"Crotch Grabber" is a good But, he may have a drinking problem and behavior disorder.

Comment

He has poise
                    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

If the Browns want to pick him, he may stay in college?

Comment

Originally posted by Interceptor View Post
                        Isn't Mayfield a lot like Chad Kelly? Skills wise and personality? I think I would leave him off my QB list.
                        If you are referring to their off the field activities, yes they both have some issues there. Beyond that, in terms of football they both have a fiery competitive personality, which a plus for both of them. Both are mobile. Both have strong arms. They are both accurate, but Chad Kelly is considered very accurate. I wish I knew what the scouts thought of their Football IQ, to me, that is a key in their potential.
                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        My new favorite Bronco - KJ Hamler Guy plays inspiring football!.

Comment

Private workout for Broncos on Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by capt. Jack View Post
                            Private workout for Broncos on Friday.
                            It is good that we are doing our homework. This might be the first time Elway has had a chance to really study him for himself, and talk to him too. If this is "our" guy this is exactly what you need to do.

Even if it isn't you get a chance to personally see how he compares to everyone on your short list.

Comment

Would take Darnold in a second. IMO the best QB prospect.

Longtime USC fan and have seen him every game. Young man has that “it” factor that is often discussed. Poised leadership and ability to make plays when needed.

Decision making is incredible. Even considering the turnover issues. Keep in mind. Youngest QB in the draft. So much room to develop.

In reality he is taken before the Broncos have a chance at him. He very well may be the #1 pick for a reason.

Comment

Working...
                              X