No announcement yet.

Nick Foles? (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freeman never got the amount of touches a power back needs to show his skills. They excel at wearing down defenses and salting away a victory. Obviously we weren't in many positions to run clock late game

I'm hoping next season we use Freeman and Lindsey the same way the rams are using Gurley and Anderson now

Comment

• Wasn’t Freeman towards the top of the league in yards after contact?

Comment

• Nick Foles. Royce Freeman

We might be ever so slightly off topic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post
          Nick Foles. Royce Freeman

We might be ever so slightly off topic.
          I was waiting for Ingle Martin to make it into the conversation.
          My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
            At least it hasn't turned into a conversation about a fullback we used to have that insisted on playing QB yet.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
              At least it hasn't turned into a conversation about a fullback we used to have that insisted on playing QB yet.
              TEBOW !!! yeah I did it 🤣

Comment

• Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
                Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                Or the fact Paxton is going to Seattle.......
                *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                  Or the fact Paxton is going to Seattle.......
                  Never heard of her.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Ian just twitted this. So most likely Foles is off the market.

From Super Bowl Live: The #Eagles are expected to pick up the $20M option for QB Nick Foles, sources say. Not a surprise, but an important piece. What happens next will be intriguing. https://t.co/FOpLeAhQu1
                    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                    Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
                      Ian just twitted this. So most likely Foles is off the market.

From Super Bowl Live: The #Eagles are expected to pick up the $20M option for QB Nick Foles, sources say. Not a surprise, but an important piece. What happens next will be intriguing. https://t.co/FOpLeAhQu1
                      I was just getting ready to post this, he will still be dealt it just means they want more than just a 3rd compensatory pick

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                        I was just getting ready to post this, he will still be dealt it just means they want more than just a 3rd compensatory pick
                        Foles can void the 2019 season by paying Philadelphia the $2 million signing bonus received for the contract extension. The Eagles would then potentially be able to franchise Foles and find a trade partner in order to receive compensation. Foles could also take the $20 million for 2019 and hit free agency in 2020.
                        Last edited by Fantaztic7; 02-02-2019, 03:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
                          Foles can void the 2019 season by paying Philadelphia the $2 million signing bonus received for the contract extension. The Eagles would then potentially be able to franchise Foles and find a trade partner in order to receive compensation. Foles could also take the $20 million for 2019 and hit free agency in 2020.
                          IMO people keep considering things Foles would do without actually knowing the things Foles has gone through.

IMO Foles would stay in Philly for less than 20 mil. He almost retired from football because of the experiences he went through with teams/head coaches that did not work out. From what I have seen Foles would rather be a 20 mil backup at Philly than a higher paid starter on more than 20 NFL teams

I suppose people can keep hoping their projected desire to be a starter and get higher pay and/or their desire to see Foles on another team can lead to cool stories bro :thumb:
                          Last edited by Hadez; 02-03-2019, 02:13 AM.
                          Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                            IMO people keep considering things Foles would do without actually knowing the things Foles has gone through.

IMO Foles would stay in Philly for less than 20 mil. He almost retired from football because of the experiences he went through with teams/head coaches that did not work out. From what I have seen Foles would rather be a 20 mil backup at Philly than a higher paid starter on more than 20 NFL teams

I suppose people can keep hoping their projected desire to be a starter and get higher pay and/or their desire to see Foles on another team can lead to cool stories bro :thumb:
                            I don’t think Philly can keep him as a $20 million dollar backup
                            sigpic
                            Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

• The story now is that they will tag and trade Foles.
                              My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                              You Mad Bro?

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                                The story now is that they will tag and trade Foles.
                                Which doesn't make any sense to me because they (from what I heard) are only asking a 3rd. If they just let him walk they get a 3rd compensatory pick for him. Do him a solid and let him hand pick where he wants to go. I'm sure they will make sure he is ok with where they are trading him but in FA he can get the highest dollar

Comment

Working...
                                X