Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nick Foles? (Merged)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nick ain't got a lot of vertical but he can hit his target....

    https://twitter.com/i/status/1092814121815416832
    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
    Adopted player Lindsey

    Comment


    • Eagles have notified Nick Foles that they will exercise his 2019 option, per source.
      [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
      Adopted player Lindsey

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
        Eagles have notified Nick Foles that they will exercise his 2019 option, per source.
        He is voiding his own option, he will be a free agent unless they tag him
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
          He is voiding his own option, he will be a free agent unless they tag him
          I had a feeling that is what would happen from the very beginning. He very well could re-sign with the Eagles at a lesser cost now that he is a FA instead of going to another team.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
            I had a feeling that is what would happen from the very beginning. He very well could re-sign with the Eagles at a lesser cost now that he is a FA instead of going to another team.
            And included a no trade clause...

            If they’re going to try and trade him he might as well try and gain leverage.
            sigpic
            Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

            Comment


            • Still the last qb to throw a td in the superbowl
              :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
              sigpic

              Comment

              Working...
              X