Nick Foles? (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Officially on Nick Foles bandwagon.

Kirk Cousins is Nick Foles. St. Nick is cheaper.
    sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

So about that nick foles guy

....ahem....16 mill and 3 years?
      I need more Oline, please and thank you

Comment

After his performances in the NFCCG and SB52, the FO has to be impressed and should consider getting Foles!!!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

You really think after that performance he won't get every bit as much as Cousins?
          sigpic

Comment

In this market? 20+ not to mention whatever draft assets you have to give up in a trade for him. I would pass on that.

Comment

He won't be cheaper after what he just did. He will get every bit as much as Cousins, bank on it
              sigpic

Comment

I change my mind, I would be okay (happy) with the Broncos going out and getting him. He proved during the playoffs he is a good QB.

Comment

We don’t run the offense that suits Foles style. We would have to overhaul a lot.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                    Perhaps. But again Philly would need to weigh that v the fact they might need a QB ready to play in September. But they do have cap issues, so being able to add young cheap players could interest them. I just hope it's not Denver giving up the pick for him.
                    The jerk who wrote this is wrong. He now wouldn't mind Denver getting Foles.

Nothing like a little crow while watching the Eagles celebrate.

Comment

What I find odd is that Elway took Osweiler over Foles when Foles was clearly a better player in college and he watched them both play multiple times.

Comment

Wow here we go with all the "foles" to Denver nonsense.
                        We could have had Lamar Jackson *LJ for M.V.P*

Comment

It’s the joe Flacco effect. Don’t fall into the trap.

Comment

RPO is easy to install and there is no way he will cost what Cousins will.
                            sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                              The jerk who wrote this is wrong. He now wouldn't mind Denver getting Foles.

Nothing like a little crow while watching the Eagles celebrate.
                              Trading for him is the only way, what would it take to get him? Do the eagles really let him go for only a 2nd or 3rd? I don't, I think they will want a 1st or quality player and a 2nd. Not worth it...
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
                                Wow here we go with all the "foles" to Denver nonsense.
                                Yeah we know, Denver should draft Barkley and Jackson...

But that's just your opinion...

Comment

Working...
                                X