Nick Foles? (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    The jerk who wrote this is wrong. He now wouldn't mind Denver getting Foles.

Nothing like a little crow while watching the Eagles celebrate.
    Not really. I agree with the “jerk”, lol! Foles played great, but if Frank Reich isn’t coming along with him then you’re not going to get anything close to that guy that just dueled it out with Brady and won.
    #swapping

Comment

Originally posted by sendacash View Post
      What I find odd is that Elway took Osweiler over Foles when Foles was clearly a better player in college and he watched them both play multiple times.
      To be fair, both have bounced around the league, and 1 year ago no one thought Foles was capable of this run.

Comment

Yeah we know, Denver should draft Barkley and Jackson...

But that's just your opinion...
        Why do you follow me around the board just to comment on EVERYTHING I say?????.....I'm sure there's other topics you can comment on.......fans...
        In my best Terrell Owen's voice...on Justin Fields. "That's my quarterback"

Comment

The jerk who wrote this is wrong. He now wouldn't mind Denver getting Foles.

Nothing like a little crow while watching the Eagles celebrate.
          No harm no foul.
          Never thought that this question would wind up here. Lol

Does he stay? Does he go?
          He could get some good money out in FA now that he won a SB. He could also go just about anywhere he wanted.
          Will be interesting to see whatever he decides to do.

Edit: when his contract expires
          Last edited by DEN4EVER; 02-04-2018, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
            Why do you follow me around the board just to comment on EVERYTHING I say?????.....I'm sure there's other topics you can comment on.......fans...
            Cause obviously your opinion is the only one that's right or that should be respected, so I follow you around to learn from you...

Mayfield is Manziel, but Lamar Jackson could learn any offense and isn't RGIII in any way.

Comment

Foles named Super Bowl MVP.

He may not be "elite", but he's definitely good, very competent and I will have no complaints if he's in Denver. We'll need to sign some athletic receivers from the NBA for him though!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by sendacash View Post
                What I find odd is that Elway took Osweiler over Foles when Foles was clearly a better player in college and he watched them both play multiple times.
                Exactly this. It still bothers me (although Brock played well during the Super Bowl year.. but wasn’t special)
                Follow me on Twitter
                @gmoney8150 Personal account

My Broncos account @All_DenBroncos

^^^Follow^^^

Comment

St. Nick to Denver pretty please.

Earlier in the year I said "No way"

But that was then, and now is now isn't it. "-)

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeCrush_304 View Post
                    Exactly this. It still bothers me (although Brock played well during the Super Bowl year.. but wasn’t special)
                    Foles is on his fourth team in four years, it's not like he's been lighting it up nonstop since being drafted.

Comment

Cause obviously your opinion is the only one that's right or that should be respected, so I follow you around to learn from you...

Mayfield is Manziel, but Lamar Jackson could learn any offense and isn't RGIII in any way.
                      I stated my case about the subject not about someone's personal post....I talk about other things besides Jackson and Barkley. When was the last time I said something about Jackson outside of one thread that asked the question about 2nd rd picks.....if I feel they way I feel...You feel the need to follow me around???? Ok continue to be my #1 fan

.carry on.
                      In my best Terrell Owen's voice...on Justin Fields. "That's my quarterback"

Comment

Foles is on his fourth team in four years, it's not like he's been lighting it up nonstop since being drafted.
                        Fair enough...but again he was on the rams...with jeff fisher....
                        I need more Oline, please and thank you

Comment

I think the whole NFL is on the Nick Foles bandwagon.

If I was Foles I would want to stay in Philly or go to another team with a good situation in terms of team and coaches.

Philly will not want to trade Foles imo as they seem to like to have depth at QB

If they do trade him I am pretty sure the Browns will give up the 4th overall pick
                          Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskajoe View Post
                            ....ahem....16 mill and 3 years?
                            Oh and i meant 16 mill per year
                            I need more Oline, please and thank you

Comment

Im still going to say no. He is with a team the fits him and knows how to use him.

Comment

Is he even available next season? just don't know.... I'd take him though

It'd be awesome to have 2 guys of that quality available next season
                                Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

Working...
                                X