This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    So you can't find good online in later rds but you can rbs...
    Playoff teams oline ...
    Pats line - sucks
    Pitts- average
    Jack-suck
    K.c.- sucks
    Tenn- very good
    Bills-ok

Philly- good
    Viks- average
    Rams- average
    Saint-good
    Panthers-ok
    Falcons- sucks

But when you look at the teams players it's crazy....and I bet it ain't no guard either.
    do you watch football your ranking seem completely wrong
    falcons o-line sucks yet they where 3rd in sacks allowed
    pitts line is okay but they where 6th in sacks allowed
    if you look at it
    saints falcons pitt jacksonville minnesota and the rams are all top 10 in sacks allowed.

chiefs eagles falcons panthers jags and rams are top ten in yards per carry

yet most of these lines suck. let me tell you something there is no below average o-line in the playoffs this year. and your rankings are way off.
    sigpic
    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
      Well since Elway took over, the team has a 72-40 record, won the division 5 out of 7 years, and 2 Super Bowl appearances with 1 win. He also built one of greatest offenses and defenses ever in the span of a few years.

We had one bad year where we comitted a horrendous 34 turnovers, led by our QBs who were responsible for 26 of those.

We badly need a QB, he doesn't have to be the next Manning, just somebody who won't give the ball away like it's Halloween candy.

If we pickup a QB in FA, then yes, maybe you draft Nelson
      No you do not either.
      Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

No you do not either.
        If we're paying Cousins $25+ Million a year, then it would be wise to get some people to protect him.

Like I said, it depends on what happens in FA...

Comment

I would be it would be my opinion I will name 3 and it won't be nelson....barkley being one of them...just my opinion....he may go#1 I bet Nelson wont
          Barkley wasn't even the most dominant player at RB this season
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
            Well since Elway took over, the team has a 72-40 record, won the division 5 out of 7 years, and 2 Super Bowl appearances with 1 win. He also built one of greatest offenses and defenses ever in the span of a few years.

We had one bad year where we comitted a horrendous 34 turnovers, led by our QBs who were responsible for 26 of those.

We badly need a QB, he doesn't have to be the next Manning, just somebody who won't give the ball away like it's Halloween candy.

If we pickup a QB in FA, then yes, maybe you draft Nelson
            yep, and most of that was Manning.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
              Barkley wasn't even the most dominant player at RB this season
              that would be penny or singletary. alot of the other high round rbs put up better stats, love had more rushing yards and rushing tds same with ronald jones. but no one was as good as singletary 1900 yards and 32 tds. is pretty hard to beat.
              sigpic
              oakland raders gm

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
                that would be penny or singletary. alot of the other high round rbs put up better stats, love had more rushing yards and rushing tds same with ronald jones. but no one was as good as singletary 1900 yards and 32 tds. is pretty hard to beat.
                Bryce Love runs like a poor man's Leveon Bell, real patient, quick , good vision but not a 4.3 guy. I like him. .

Pats with probably draft him in the 4th round and turn him into a pro bowler....

Comment

• Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
                  never said that.....

I can play the same game as you, which means nothing:

Pats- Dion Leiws and Rex Burkhead
                  Pitts- Bell
                  Jack-Fournette
                  K.c.- Hunt
                  Tenn- Derrick Henry
                  Bills-McCoy
                  Philly- Ajayi
                  Viks- Latavius Murray
                  Rams- Gurley
                  Saint-Alvin kamarra
                  Panthers-Jonathan Stewert
                  Falcons- Freeman
                  noticed u left off TWO 1st rounders in Mark Ingram and Christian McCaffrey from ur list.
                  Last edited by munoz1987; 01-15-2018, 01:10 PM.
                  "Stand behind our troops or Feel free to stand in front of them!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Diggs4 View Post
                    Bryce Love runs like a poor man's Leveon Bell, real patient, quick , good vision but not a 4.3 guy. I like him. .

Pats with probably draft him in the 4th round and turn him into a pro bowler....
                    i never mentioned speed jsut stats. and i would be surprised if he runs over 4.3 taking he has track speed he was 10.73 in the plympic trials a few years back and has been recorded 4.35 or better alot of times by stanford. dude has ligit sprinter speed.
                    sigpic
                    oakland raders gm

Comment

• Originally posted by munoz1987 View Post
                      noticed u left off TWO 1st rounders in Mark Ingram and Christian McCaffrey from ur list.
                      One of which has been a very excellent rookie slot receiver. While the other has had more years of mediocrity than stellar play.

Comment

i never mentioned speed jsut stats. and i would be surprised if he runs over 4.3 taking he has track speed he was 10.73 in the plympic trials a few years back and has been recorded 4.35 or better alot of times by stanford. dude has ligit sprinter speed.
                        I think he could do a lot of different things and will be good value where ever he is taken.

Comment

do you watch football your ranking seem completely wrong
                          falcons o-line sucks yet they where 3rd in sacks allowed
                          pitts line is okay but they where 6th in sacks allowed
                          if you look at it
                          saints falcons pitt jacksonville minnesota and the rams are all top 10 in sacks allowed.

chiefs eagles falcons panthers jags and rams are top ten in yards per carry

yet most of these lines suck. let me tell you something there is no below average o-line in the playoffs this year. and your rankings are way off.
                          You don't judge a oline just on sack given up duh...run game....qb hits....
                          Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

You don't judge a oline just on sack given up duh...run game....qb hits....
                            That's why he said ......."chiefs eagles falcons panthers jags and rams are top ten in yards per carry"........

All those teams you mentioned that have "crap O-line" are actually some of the best and a big reason why they are where they are right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                              That's why he said ......."chiefs eagles falcons panthers jags and rams are top ten in yards per carry"........

All those teams you mentioned that have "crap O-line" are actually some of the best and a big reason why they are where they are right now.
                              Sometimes certain peoples’ posts reminds me of a quote from the office.

“Sometimes I'll start a sentence, and I don't even know where it's going. I just hope I find it along the way. Like an improv conversation. An improversation.”

-Michael

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post

If you say so.

Comment

Working...
                                X