This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
    To me it appears that Denver just does not do well drafting Lineman at all. However I think Bolles will break that trend however it looks like Denver build its line in FA. So I would say QB with the number 5 pick.
    mcgovern looks good also
    sigpic
    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• The biggest reason I am against a guard at 5 is that you don't need to use that high of a pick to get elite guards. Using PFF rankings as a starting point here are the top 15 guards and their draft position.

Zack Martin - 1st Round - 16th
      David DeCastro - 1st Round - 24th
      Andrew Norwell - Undrafted
      Brandon Brooks 3rd Round - 76th
      Josh Sitton - 4th Round - 135th
      Joel Bitonio - 2nd Round - 35th
      Rodger Saffold - 2nd Round - 33rd
      Brandon Scherff - 1st Round - 5th Overall
      Shaq Mason - 4th Round - 131st
      Ron Leary - Undrafted
      Kevin Zeitler - 1st Round - 27th
      Richie Incognito - 3rd Round - 81st
      Joe Thuney - 3rd - 78th
      Mike Person - 7th Round - 239th
      T.J. Lang - 4th Round - 109th
      Joe Berger - 6th Round - 207th

Only one guard that grades out as top 15 was taken in the top 15. Now if Broncos trade back to 11-15 I am good with Nelson but not at 5. I beleive there are going to be greater impact players that will also adress a need. All kind of depends on Cousins and where he ends up. If broncos dont get a starting Cousins caliber QB in FA then 5 I would almost guarantee is a QB.
      Last edited by MHS; 01-17-2018, 06:22 PM.
      sigpic
      "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

• Originally posted by MHS View Post
        The biggest reason I am against a guard at 5 is that you don't need to use that high of a pick to get elite guards. Using PFF rankings as a starting point here are the top 15 guards and their draft position.

Ron Leary - Undrafted
        Joe Thuney - 3rd - 78th

Only one guard that grades out as top 15 was taken in the top 15. Now if Broncos trade back to 11-15 I am good with Nelson but not at 5. I beleive there are going to be greater impact players that will also adress a need. All kind of depends on Cousins and where he ends up. If broncos dont get a starting Cousins caliber QB in FA then 5 I would almost guarantee is a QB.
        It's the same argument as the one against drafting an RB that high, neither position should be picked that high, but in the case of both, if that player is your guy, why not use the pick and get them?

Comment

The biggest reason I am against a guard at 5 is that you don't need to use that high of a pick to get elite guards. Using PFF rankings as a starting point here are the top 15 guards and their draft position.

Ron Leary - Undrafted
          Joe Thuney - 3rd - 78th

You talk about impact players. That can be misleading. How do you measure the impact of a stud Olineman? They can be equally, if not more, impactful than other positions but because they don't score points or get sacks, they get little fanfare.

Yes, you can get very very good Olinemen in the middle rounds. How lucky do you have to be to hit on one though? Here is the list of OG drafted in 2012, the year of Brandon Brooks who you had in the list. I picked him because he was a fairly recent 3rd round pick. 20 OG were drafted after the first round...I didn't look at OT who may have been converted. I see 4 OG who became starters....1 in the 2nd, 1 in the 3rd, and 2 in the 7th. 20% hit rate and the 2 7th rounders were lucky hits. If you discount the 7th rounders which were fliers taken, it's a 10% hit rate. On the other hand both DeCastro and Zeitler were drafted first round and both are 2 of the best OG in the league. Granted it was positions 24 and 27 but that's 100% hit rate. IMO, if you really want and need a stud Olineman, you take him in the first round or else it's a dart throw hoping you hit.

All this talk by people saying it's easy to get Oline later.....it isn't really all that easy and actually pretty rare in each draft. There are a few each draft but the odds of hitting on those few are slim. Now if we were a team like the Cowboys who needed an OG, I would agree and try on hit on one in the middle rounds because the rest of the Oline is pretty solid and can help the rookie hide some deficiencies. that is not the case here and they were in total replacement mode last season. They got a couple pieces in leary and Bolles but it's time to sign a complete stud at an Oline position to solidify this line for years to come and imo, pick #5 is a small price to pay for a potential 10 year player who we can build a dominant Oline around.

2 40 Carolina Panthers Amini Silatolu G Midwestern State Lone Star
          2 44 Kansas City Chiefs Jeff Allen G Illinois Big Ten
          2 60 Baltimore Ravens Kelechi Osemele † G Iowa State Big 12
          3 71 Washington Redskins Josh LeRibeus G SMU C-USA from Buffalo [R3 - 4]
          3 76 Houston Texans Brandon Brooks † G Miami (OH) MAC from Philadelphia [R3 - 6]
          3* 95 Oakland Raiders Tony Bergstrom G Utah Pac-12
          4 98 Baltimore Ravens Gino Gradkowski G Delaware CAA from Minnesota [R4 - 2]
          4 117 San Francisco 49ers Joe Looney G Wake Forest ACC from Detroit [R4 - 9]
          5 141 Washington Redskins Adam Gettis G Iowa Big Ten
          5 149 San Diego Chargers Johnnie Troutman G Penn State Big Ten
          5 150 St. Louis Rams Rokevious Watkins G South Carolina SEC from Chicago [R5 - 7]
          5 151 Arizona Cardinals Senio Kelemete G Washington Pac-12
          5 160 Cleveland Browns Ryan Miller G Colorado Pac-12 from Denver [R5 - 11]
          6 178 Buffalo Bills Mark Asper G Oregon Pac-12
          6 179 New Orleans Saints Andrew Tiller G Syracuse Big East from Miami [R6 - 5]
          6 200 Philadelphia Eagles Brandon Washington G Miami (FL) ACC from New England [R6 - 14]
          6* 203 New York Jets Robert Griffin G Baylor Big 12
          7 208 Indianapolis Colts Justin Anderson G Georgia SEC
          7 225 Seattle Seahawks J. R. Sweezy G NC State ACC from Oakland [R7 - 7]
          7* 248 Pittsburgh Steelers Kelvin Beachum

In comparison, here are the RBs taken after the first round, this past season, and I bolded the ones who had an immediate impact

2 41 Minnesota Vikings Dalvin Cook RB Florida State ACC from Cincinnati [R2 - 6]
          2 48 Cincinnati Bengals Joe Mixon RB Oklahoma Big 12 from Minnesota [R2 - 9]
          3 67 New Orleans Saints Alvin Kamara † RB Tennessee SEC from Chicago via San Francisco [R3 - 1]
          3 86 Kansas City Chiefs Kareem Hunt † RB Toledo MAC from Miami via Minnesota [R3 - 10]
          3 89 Houston Texans D'Onta Foreman RB Texas Big 12

3* 105 Pittsburgh Steelers James Conner RB Pittsburgh ACC
          4 114 Washington Redskins Samaje Perine RB Oklahoma Big 12 from NY Jets [R4 - 5]
          4 119 Chicago Bears Tarik Cohen RB North Carolina A&T MEAC from Arizona [R4 - 9]

4 121 San Francisco 49ers Joe Williams RB Utah Pac-12 from Indianapolis [R4 - 10]
          4 132 Philadelphia Eagles Donnel Pumphrey RB San Diego State MW from Kansas City via Minnesota [R4 - 16]
          4 134 Green Bay Packers Jamaal Williams RB BYU Ind. (FBS)
          4 140 New York Giants Wayne Gallman RB Clemson ACC Selection dropped 12 spots (see above)
          4* 143 Indianapolis Colts Marlon Mack RB South Florida The American from San Francisco [R4 - 21]

5 156 Atlanta Falcons Brian Hill RB Wyoming MW from Buffalo [R5 - 5]
          5 162 Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jeremy McNichols RB Boise State MW
          5* 179 Arizona Cardinals T. J. Logan RB North Carolina ACC
          5* 182 Green Bay Packers Aaron Jones RB UTEP C-USA
          6 188 New York Jets Elijah McGuire RB Louisiana-Lafayette Sun Belt from Chicago via Houston and Cleveland [R6 - 3]

6 203 Denver Broncos De'Angelo Henderson RB Coastal Carolina Ind. (FCS) from Tennessee [R6 - 12]
          7 238 Green Bay Packers Devante Mays RB Utah State MW from Denver [R7 - 15]
          7 241 Tennessee Titans Khalfani Muhammad RB California Pac-12 from NY Giants [R7 - 18]
          7 242 Oakland Raiders Elijah Hood RB North Carolina ACC
          7 249 Seattle Seahawks Chris Carson RB Oklahoma State Big 12 from Atlanta [R7 - 21]
          7* 252 Cleveland Browns Matthew Dayes RB NC Sta
          Last edited by broncos SB2010; 01-17-2018, 08:09 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Ron Leary - Undrafted
            Joe Thuney - 3rd - 78th

1000000% agreed......^^^^^
            Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

• Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
              It's the same argument as the one against drafting an RB that high, neither position should be picked that high, but in the case of both, if that player is your guy, why not use the pick and get them?
              Not true...you can say rbs shouldn't be drafted that high but that's an opinion....bc RBs habe been taken the top 5 for years and most recent the the last two drafts....when has a guard be drafted in the top 5????
              Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

• Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
                You talk about impact players. That can be misleading. How do you measure the impact of a stud Olineman? They can be equally, if not more, impactful than other positions but because they don't score points or get sacks, they get little fanfare.

Yes, you can get very very good Olinemen in the middle rounds. How lucky do you have to be to hit on one though? Here is the list of OG drafted in 2012, the year of Brandon Brooks who you had in the list. I picked him because he was a fairly recent 3rd round pick. 20 OG were drafted after the first round...I didn't look at OT who may have been converted. I see 4 OG who became starters....1 in the 2nd, 1 in the 3rd, and 2 in the 7th. 20% hit rate and the 2 7th rounders were lucky hits. If you discount the 7th rounders which were fliers taken, it's a 10% hit rate. On the other hand both DeCastro and Zeitler were drafted first round and both are 2 of the best OG in the league. Granted it was positions 24 and 27 but that's 100% hit rate. IMO, if you really want and need a stud Olineman, you take him in the first round or else it's a dart throw hoping you hit.

All this talk by people saying it's easy to get Oline later.....it isn't really all that easy and actually pretty rare in each draft. There are a few each draft but the odds of hitting on those few are slim. Now if we were a team like the Cowboys who needed an OG, I would agree and try on hit on one in the middle rounds because the rest of the Oline is pretty solid and can help the rookie hide some deficiencies. that is not the case here and they were in total replacement mode last season. They got a couple pieces in leary and Bolles but it's time to sign a complete stud at an Oline position to solidify this line for years to come and imo, pick #5 is a small price to pay for a potential 10 year player who we can build a dominant Oline around.

2 40 Carolina Panthers Amini Silatolu G Midwestern State Lone Star
                2 44 Kansas City Chiefs Jeff Allen G Illinois Big Ten
                2 60 Baltimore Ravens Kelechi Osemele † G Iowa State Big 12
                3 71 Washington Redskins Josh LeRibeus G SMU C-USA from Buffalo [R3 - 4]
                3 76 Houston Texans Brandon Brooks † G Miami (OH) MAC from Philadelphia [R3 - 6]
                3* 95 Oakland Raiders Tony Bergstrom G Utah Pac-12
                4 98 Baltimore Ravens Gino Gradkowski G Delaware CAA from Minnesota [R4 - 2]
                4 117 San Francisco 49ers Joe Looney G Wake Forest ACC from Detroit [R4 - 9]
                5 141 Washington Redskins Adam Gettis G Iowa Big Ten
                5 149 San Diego Chargers Johnnie Troutman G Penn State Big Ten
                5 150 St. Louis Rams Rokevious Watkins G South Carolina SEC from Chicago [R5 - 7]
                5 151 Arizona Cardinals Senio Kelemete G Washington Pac-12
                5 160 Cleveland Browns Ryan Miller G Colorado Pac-12 from Denver [R5 - 11]
                6 178 Buffalo Bills Mark Asper G Oregon Pac-12
                6 179 New Orleans Saints Andrew Tiller G Syracuse Big East from Miami [R6 - 5]
                6 200 Philadelphia Eagles Brandon Washington G Miami (FL) ACC from New England [R6 - 14]
                6* 203 New York Jets Robert Griffin G Baylor Big 12
                7 208 Indianapolis Colts Justin Anderson G Georgia SEC
                7 225 Seattle Seahawks J. R. Sweezy G NC State ACC from Oakland [R7 - 7]
                7* 248 Pittsburgh Steelers Kelvin Beachum

In comparison, here are the RBs taken after the first round, this past season, and I bolded the ones who had an immediate impact

2 41 Minnesota Vikings Dalvin Cook RB Florida State ACC from Cincinnati [R2 - 6]
                2 48 Cincinnati Bengals Joe Mixon RB Oklahoma Big 12 from Minnesota [R2 - 9]
                3 67 New Orleans Saints Alvin Kamara † RB Tennessee SEC from Chicago via San Francisco [R3 - 1]
                3 86 Kansas City Chiefs Kareem Hunt † RB Toledo MAC from Miami via Minnesota [R3 - 10]
                3 89 Houston Texans D'Onta Foreman RB Texas Big 12

3* 105 Pittsburgh Steelers James Conner RB Pittsburgh ACC
                4 114 Washington Redskins Samaje Perine RB Oklahoma Big 12 from NY Jets [R4 - 5]
                4 119 Chicago Bears Tarik Cohen RB North Carolina A&T MEAC from Arizona [R4 - 9]

4 121 San Francisco 49ers Joe Williams RB Utah Pac-12 from Indianapolis [R4 - 10]
                4 132 Philadelphia Eagles Donnel Pumphrey RB San Diego State MW from Kansas City via Minnesota [R4 - 16]
                4 134 Green Bay Packers Jamaal Williams RB BYU Ind. (FBS)
                4 140 New York Giants Wayne Gallman RB Clemson ACC Selection dropped 12 spots (see above)
                4* 143 Indianapolis Colts Marlon Mack RB South Florida The American from San Francisco [R4 - 21]

5 156 Atlanta Falcons Brian Hill RB Wyoming MW from Buffalo [R5 - 5]
                5 162 Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jeremy McNichols RB Boise State MW
                5* 179 Arizona Cardinals T. J. Logan RB North Carolina ACC
                5* 182 Green Bay Packers Aaron Jones RB UTEP C-USA
                6 188 New York Jets Elijah McGuire RB Louisiana-Lafayette Sun Belt from Chicago via Houston and Cleveland [R6 - 3]

6 203 Denver Broncos De'Angelo Henderson RB Coastal Carolina Ind. (FCS) from Tennessee [R6 - 12]
                7 238 Green Bay Packers Devante Mays RB Utah State MW from Denver [R7 - 15]
                7 241 Tennessee Titans Khalfani Muhammad RB California Pac-12 from NY Giants [R7 - 18]
                7 242 Oakland Raiders Elijah Hood RB North Carolina ACC
                7 249 Seattle Seahawks Chris Carson RB Oklahoma State Big 12 from Atlanta [R7 - 21]
                7* 252 Cleveland Browns Matthew Dayes RB NC Sta
                Yawn!!!!! Most of those rbs you listed don't even play...or only played duebto injury.....

I'm sorry guard is not a playmaker therefore never have been selected that high...no need to. You can post and post all the stats and names you want
                Doesn't change the fact a guard has been taken that high. So keep trying to prove it.....

Comment

• People let this thread go. We won't be taking a guard with the #5 pick. Not saying we won't take him but it won't be at 5.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
                    People let this thread go. We won't be taking a guard with the #5 pick. Not saying we won't take him but it won't be at 5.
                    So what you're saying is
                    .....you want a barkely at 5 right....man, let it it go because thats about as likely as them taking Nelson there.....at least those who've argued for it have back it up with...oh idk...reason and stats and actual points of reference....all they've received from your end....is "it's because I want a playmaker, end of story and that's my opinion"...here's a funny thing...we had playmakers remember, hell we had one of the greatest offenses of all time. Teams didn't know wth to do....well except 1. And that team smacked us in the mouth and where did they do it? In the trenches where football always has been and always will be won. Yea they had playmakers....but you can't make plays if you aren't solid across your lines,and everyone who has ever played football and won will tell you that....btw...Barkley at 5 doesn't have the same value as say Sony Michel in the 2nd....you want a am offensive playmaker, that's where you take him....
                    I need more Oline, please and thank you

Comment

Yawn!!!!! Most of those rbs you listed don't even play...or only played duebto injury.....

I'm sorry guard is not a playmaker therefore never have been selected that high...no need to. You can post and post all the stats and names you want
                      Doesn't change the fact a guard has been taken that high. So keep trying to prove it.....
                      Whether or not they played because of injury doesn’t matter. The fact that they had an impact matters. They took advantage of the opportunity given to them.

Comment

I'm not trying to prove OG have been taken that high, Just showing that OG can be had later is not as true as many here seem to think. You say there is no need. I disagree. If you want an average OG with no outstanding skill, and it really doesn't matter who you get because you have a good Oline already...go ahead and wait. If you want a stud, get him in the first round. Starting OG seem to be pretty rare in the draft and elite OG are even rarer. I posted the OG from 2012, here are the ones from 2013. 3 starting OG out of 17, and not a single outstanding one.

1 7 Arizona Cardinals Jonathan Cooper G North Carolina ACC
                        1 10 Tennessee Titans Chance Warmack G Alabama SEC
                        1 20 Chicago Bears Kyle Long † G Oregon Pac-12
                        3 65 Detroit Lions Larry Warford G Kentucky SEC
                        3 72 New York Jets Brian Winters G Kent State MAC
                        3 77 Miami Dolphins Dallas Thomas G Tennessee SEC
                        3 86 Indianapolis Colts Hugh Thornton G Illinois Big Ten
                        4 108 Carolina Panthers Edmund Kugbila G Valdosta State Gulf South
                        4 113 St. Louis Rams Barrett Jones G Alabama SEC
                        4 116 Arizona Cardinals Earl Watford G James Madison CAA from New York Giants [R4 - 11]
                        5 141 New York Jets Oday Aboushi G Virginia ACC
                        6 178 New York Jets William Campbell G Michigan Big Ten
                        6 196 Minnesota Vikings Jeff Baca G UCLA Pac-12 from Denver via Philadelphia and Tampa Bay [R6 - 8]
                        7 214 Minnesota Vikings Travis Bond G North Carolina ACC from Buffalo via Seattle [R7 - 4]
                        7 220 Seattle Seahawks Ryan Seymour G Vanderbilt SEC from New Orleans [R7 - 9]
                        7 225 New York Giants Eric Herman G Ohio MAC
                        7 227 Cleveland Browns Garrett Gilkey G

Here is more draftees from 2014: 5 OG and only 1 or 2 really decent ones.

1 16 Dallas Cowboys Zack Martin † G Notre Dame Ind. (FBS)
                        2 33 Houston Texans Xavier Su'a-Filo G UCLA Pac-12

3 78 Washington Redskins Spencer Long G Nebraska Big Ten from Dallas [R3 - 4]
                        3 81 Oakland Raiders Gabe Jackson G Mississippi State SEC from Miami [R3 - 5]
                        3 89 San Diego Chargers Chris Watt G Notre Dame Ind. (FBS)
                        3 92 Carolina Panthers Trai Turner † G LSU SEC
                        3 93 Jacksonville Jaguars Brandon Linder G Miami ACC from New England [R3 - 8]
                        3* 100 San Francisco 49ers Brandon Thomas G Clemson ACC
                        4* 137 New York Jets Dakota Dozier G Furman SoCon
                        5 143 Tampa Bay Buccaneers Kadeem Edwards G Tennessee State OVC
                        5 145 Minnesota Vikings David Yankey G Stanford Pac-12 from Cleveland [R5 - 2]
                        5 153 Buffalo Bills Cyril Richardson G Baylor Big 12 from St. Louis [R5 - 7]
                        5* 175 Baltimore Ravens John Urschel G Penn State Big Ten
                        6 179 New England Patriots Jon Halapio G Florida SEC from Jacksonville [R6 - 2]
                        6 193 Kansas City Chiefs Zach Fulton G
                        Last edited by broncos SB2010; 01-18-2018, 05:41 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
                          Louis Vasquez was a 1st-Team All-Pro and Pro Bowler in 2013, his first year with the Broncos in that record-setting offense, so I'd say he was a good pick in free agency.

Casey Wiegmann went to his only Pro Bowl after signing with the Broncos in 2008 and was our center when the offense finished 2nd in yards.

I also remember Dan Koppen doing a good job as our center in 2012, though an injury made him retire before the 2013 season.

I think the big problems happened when Elway tried to be cheap with the OTs in free agency, signing disappointing backups from division rivals and expecting those players to turn their careers around.

Elway simply has not taken the RT position seriously in a time when that player has to be as good as the LT in pass protection.
                          Elway drafted Orlando Franklin who started at RT for three years. After that it has been: Chris Clark; Paul Cornick; Louis Vasquez; Ryan Harris; Michael Schofield; Tyler Polumbus; Donald Stephenson; Ty Sambrailo; Menelik Watson; Allen Barbre; Billy Turner; and, Cyrus Kouandijo.

NFL defenses have their pass rushers switch sides and line up inside, so all O-Linemen must pay attention and whoever is calling the pass protection pre-snap had better be on his toes.

You are correct in stating that Right Tackles need to be alert and adept at blocking upfield speed rush, bull, rip, swim and spin moves by pass rushers. Teams that use a lot of angle blocking in their rushing attack also need the RT to be able to consistently deliver an authoritative down block.

Finding guys like that isn't easy and they are usually found at the top of the draft. Garrett Bolles seems like a step in the right direction and he brings run blocking ability to the left side which is sometimes lacking in Left Tackles. For optimum performance both Tackles need to be good run and pass blockers.
                          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Originally posted by Alaskajoe View Post
                            So what you're saying is
                            .....you want a barkely at 5 right....man, let it it go because thats about as likely as them taking Nelson there.....at least those who've argued for it have back it up with...oh idk...reason and stats and actual points of reference....all they've received from your end....is "it's because I want a playmaker, end of story and that's my opinion"...here's a funny thing...we had playmakers remember, hell we had one of the greatest offenses of all time. Teams didn't know wth to do....well except 1. And that team smacked us in the mouth and where did they do it? In the trenches where football always has been and always will be won. Yea they had playmakers....but you can't make plays if you aren't solid across your lines,and everyone who has ever played football and won will tell you that....btw...Barkley at 5 doesn't have the same value as say Sony Michel in the 2nd....you want a am offensive playmaker, that's where you take him....
                            Say what you want everyone knows he has a BETTER chance of us drafting him at 5 than Nelson....sorry not sorry. Lol

We did have a playmaker at RB.... if it was a wr I wouldn't be saying this.....

Comment

Say what you want everyone knows he has a BETTER chance of us drafting him at 5 than Nelson....sorry not sorry. Lol

It's in the future.
                              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Lol, I swear you crack me up, which is good because otherwise I'd wonder what you bring to these discussions outside of "you're wrong...my opinion is the end all, be all and PLAYMAKERS!"

dont be sorry or not sorry....just try on occasion to hold you're end of the discussions, outside of those type of responses. Hell, maybe you have valid points, but you gotta bring something more, other wise you're just the guy in the crowd yelling look at me.

So I'll digress, Barkley is going to be a top 10 back when he plays in the league. But until OUR team has fortified the line to the point that we maximize the investment he would require at pick 5, then this is pointless to get him. Is a G worth top 5....Not in the past drafts, but if we have solved our qb concerns, this will allow us to potentially drop a few spots and then attack the line concerns, along with receiving more picks to address the playmakers you and I both are looking for....would you rather have Barkley at 5 or dropping to 10 or so and taking mcglinchey then grabbing G Billy price and Sony Michel in the 2nd..or swap and take Nelson at 10 and one of the remaing top 5 tackles in the 2nd...because eother of those ways we have fortified the line to pair with our new playmaker....which Sony will be....because damn, he is a bad man and MUCH better value in the top of the 2nd than Barkley at 5
                                I need more Oline, please and thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X