• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alaskajoe View Post
    lololololol debate....I don't think that word means what you think it means
    hahahaha

sigpic

Comment

• I am very much torn on this as a pick in the 1st. Especially since we pick at #5. A few things to consider.

1. We have a very poor pass rush this season. ideally we hope to never pick at #5 again...ever. So would it not be a better idea to see if we couldn't nab another OLB to act as a true #2 OLB for Von?

2. What about Menelik Watson? - to me he seems like he'd be an even better fit then Orlando Franklin at RG. Given that fact I'd much rather move M.Watson inside to guard and then shift Leary back to where he should be playing LG. If we move in this direction I'd rather we target the best RT available. This is assuming we've already addressed the QB position.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
        then why do you posts things like this:

More useless stats no one cares....we aren't take him a 5....post ALL you want....not happening.

for the record,

1. it isn't because you disagree that people make comments about it, it's how you post about your opinion and the attitude you put forward, just like the one I posted above.

2. I don't see how Nelson is worth it at 11 but not at 5. Those few draft slots don't seem like much of difference to determine if you take a guy or not.

3. I disagree that olinemen are not playermakers. Olinemen make plays on every play. They just aren't the highlight plays that many people look for.
        I give reasons you just don't like what they are....I don't believe guards are play makers...2...I feel we need someone to put up yes or get the ball back to the offense. 3. Drafting him at 5 vs 11 is a big deal as far as pay him...If you trade back and pick up additional picks and still grab ur guy is the makes better sense. 4. I'm not the only person that feels that way....if that were the case there would have been drafted in the top 5 by now so I guess head coaches and GMs agree with me there. 5. Yes want Berkley at 5...a I feel like he is a better kamara.
        Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

• Originally posted by Alaskajoe View Post
          lololololol debate....I don't think that word means what you think it means
          Lolololol ok buddy if you say so.
          Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

then why do you posts things like this:

More useless stats no one cares....we aren't take him a 5....post ALL you want....not happening.

for the record,

1. it isn't because you disagree that people make comments about it, it's how you post about your opinion and the attitude you put forward, just like the one I posted above.

2. I don't see how Nelson is worth it at 11 but not at 5. Those few draft slots don't seem like much of difference to determine if you take a guy or not.

3. I disagree that olinemen are not playermakers. Olinemen make plays on every play. They just aren't the highlight plays that many people look for.
            He probably just thinks #3 because linemen arent madden stars.
            sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
              I give reasons you just don't like what they are....I don't believe guards are play makers...2...I feel we need someone to put up yes or get the ball back to the offense. 3. Drafting him at 5 vs 11 is a big deal as far as pay him...If you trade back and pick up additional picks and still grab ur guy is the makes better sense. 4. I'm not the only person that feels that way....if that were the case there would have been drafted in the top 5 by now so I guess head coaches and GMs agree with me there. 5. Yes want Berkley at 5...a I feel like he is a better kamara.
              you could at least try to be civil.
              sigpic

Comment

That dude said "guards aren't playmakers".

that in and of itself is hilarious
                sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post

agreed
                  sigpic

Comment

Not true...you can say rbs shouldn't be drafted that high but that's an opinion....bc RBs habe been taken the top 5 for years and most recent the the last two drafts....when has a guard be drafted in the top 5????
                    See here's where you're mistaken, you believe that because a guard hasn't been drafted that high the Broncos can't or won't draft one that high, but that history is irrelevant, if the Broncos feel that's their player and that he won't be there if they trade down, they can and should draft him. The two RBs going that high in the last two drafts isn't any indication the Broncos should draft an RB that high, it having happened isn't proof that it should happen again.

Guards and RBs are both positions where you can get quality players later in the draft, there's a bunch of examples for both, and frankly the same argument you make against a guard at 5 is pretty easy to make for RBs as well.

There seems to be a disconnect with talking with you though, it appears to me that anyone else's point of view (even those backed up by examples and facts) is just an "opinion" to you, whereas you seem to believe that your opinion is fact.

Comment

• Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                      See here's where you're mistaken, you believe that because a guard hasn't been drafted that high the Broncos can't or won't draft one that high, but that history is irrelevant, if the Broncos feel that's their player and that he won't be there if they trade down, they can and should draft him. The two RBs going that high in the last two drafts isn't any indication the Broncos should draft an RB that high, it having happened isn't proof that it should happen again.

Guards and RBs are both positions where you can get quality players later in the draft, there's a bunch of examples for both, and frankly the same argument you make against a guard at 5 is pretty easy to make for RBs as well.

There seems to be a disconnect with talking with you though, it appears to me that anyone else's point of view (even those backed up by examples and facts) is just an "opinion" to you, whereas you seem to believe that your opinion is fact.
                      Like I say about my mother in law....

"shes never wrong, just ask her"
                      sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

He probably just thinks #3 because linemen arent madden stars.
                        If you say so...

Comment

Dude stop crying and get out of your feelings....I am being civil "imo"....

Comment

"IMO" there are not considered as playermakers like it or not.....I don't recall ever hearing someone say a guard is a great playmaker....they can be a great run/pass blocker...just my opinion....you don't have to like.....I really could care less to be honest...so continue with your fake laughter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post

Perhaps your ear is not properly attuned to the streets.

Comment

"IMO" there are not considered as playermakers like it or not.....I don't recall ever hearing someone say a guard is a great playmaker....they can be a great run/pass blocker...just my opinion....you don't have to like.....I really could care less to be honest...so continue with your fake laughter.
                                Believe me, my laughter at your complete non-understanding of how important guards are is not fake.
                                sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Working...
                                X