X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• broncos SB2010
    replied
    On Good Morning Football, 2 out of the 3 people hosting the show voted for nelson as the best player in the draft!!!!

Leave a comment:

• -Rod-
    replied
    Originally posted by armedequation View Post
    Whoops thanks for that! It seems tremaine may be more athletically gifted but terrell has better instinct. Would you rather have cravens or terrell?
    Edmunds. Cravens does not really want to play football anymore, Zero heart.

I think it's a disgrace the Broncos are interested in him after Elway called the team soft.

Leave a comment:

• Papa-pwn
    replied
    Whoops thanks for that! It seems tremaine may be more athletically gifted but terrell has better instinct. Would you rather have cravens or terrell?
    Probably the guy who hasn't quit on his team and is actually committed to playing football.

Leave a comment:

• Papa-pwn
    replied
    Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    Unless he really steps it up huge this year, he won't be that expensive.
    Arguably the most overrated Bronco by the fan base.

Leave a comment:

• armedequation
    replied

Leave a comment:

• -Rod-
    replied
    Id question wether edmunds and penny fall that far. Ive heard edmunds and urlacher comparisons and penny looks like a good back
    It's Terrell Edmunds the safety, Tremaine's brother.

Leave a comment:

• broncos SB2010
    replied
    Walters last update has us with
    Nelson
    Edmunds
    Penny

That would be a nice haul talentwise over the first 3. Id question wether edmunds and penny fall that far. Ive heard edmunds and urlacher comparisons and penny looks like a good back
    couldn't ask for better, imo.

Leave a comment:

• armedequation
    replied
    Walters last update has us with
    Nelson
    Edmunds
    Penny

That would be a nice haul talentwise over the first 3. Id question wether edmunds and penny fall that far. Ive heard edmunds and urlacher comparisons and penny looks like a good back

Leave a comment:

• NVthosebroncos
    replied
    Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    Wouldn't love it but I would be ok with it. Not a big fan of Griffin. Like him andf his story but I question how he will do in the NFL.
    Worries me also, but the kid is addicted to proving people wrong. And he loves football. I know one thing he won’t fail because he didn’t put in the work. When that kid gets a chance he will try with everything he has to make it in this league.

Leave a comment:

• broncos SB2010
    replied
    Originally posted by NVthosebroncos View Post
    Would you guys be happy if our first 4 picks were 1. Barkley 2. Will Hernandez. 3. Orlando Brown. 4 Shaquem Griffin?
    Wouldn't love it but I would be ok with it. Not a big fan of Griffin. Like him andf his story but I question how he will do in the NFL.

Leave a comment:

• NVthosebroncos
    replied
    Would you guys be happy if our first 4 picks were 1. Barkley 2. Will Hernandez. 3. Orlando Brown. 4 Shaquem Griffin?

Leave a comment:

• broncos SB2010
    replied
    Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    Paradis is probably going to be too expensive to hold onto, especially if McGovern makes a big transition this season. If we end up getting Nelson or Hernandez, then the decision gets made even more easily IMO to move on from Paradis.
    Unless he really steps it up huge this year, he won't be that expensive.

Leave a comment:

• the0rangecrush
    replied
    Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
    I'm fairly certain he won't be a 1st round pick. He won't play this year with his pectoral injury
    Optimistic timeline has him with a return for TC. Now that is without anysetbacks. A risky pick for a 1st rounder, but I think he ends up in the 2nd.

Leave a comment:

• listopencil
    replied
    Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    Paradis is probably going to be too expensive to hold onto, especially if McGovern makes a big transition this season. If we end up getting Nelson or Hernandez, then the decision gets made even more easily IMO to move on from Paradis.
    Yeah. I agree.

Leave a comment:

• JvDub95
    replied
    Ive heard rumors of the vikes targeting him in the first or second so they can play him next to pat elfien again
    I'm fairly certain he won't be a 1st round pick. He won't play this year with his pectoral injury

Leave a comment:

Working...
X