This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    Ok tues one post...and are both of those teams loaded on offense yes or no?
    Can I ask a favor of you? Could you please review your posts before clicking reply? So many of your posts are hard to comprehend.

I have no idea what the beginning of your post means.

Regarding the second half of your post, yes both of those offenses have talent on the offensive side of the ball.

The Broncos have talent as well, but bad QB play and a horrible o-line made everything else worse.

An upgrade to the offensive line, and a better QB turns this team into a playoff team. That can be said for most teams that didn't make it this year as well.
    sigpic
    2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

• Offensive line has been the biggest issue on this team the last three years. Nothing a qb hates more than receiving quick pressure up the middle.

Nelson has been regarded as one of the best offensive line prospects in 10 years. I don't care if you're not 'supposed' to draft a guard in the top 5. If Nelson can come in and play at a high level for 10 years, that pick becomes a home run.

If this team wants the identity of playing defense and running the ball, a nasty player like Nelson will change this team immediately.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by JW7 View Post
        Offensive line has been the biggest issue on this team the last three years. Nothing a qb hates more than receiving quick pressure up the middle.

Nelson has been regarded as one of the best offensive line prospects in 10 years. I don't care if you're not 'supposed' to draft a guard in the top 5. If Nelson can come in and play at a high level for 10 years, that pick becomes a home run.

If this team wants the identity of playing defense and running the ball, a nasty player like Nelson will change this team immediately.
        agreed
        sigpic

Comment

Gronk, cooks, Hogan, danny....and all those rbs...ok
          Hogan, amendola, and the RBs are all pretty average players. Cooks is fast but not a top type player.
          sigpic

Comment

• [QUOTE=Ear2dastreets;5681292]
            Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post

Who said Nelson will be a HOF...anyway....he can't be a Bust too...not matter what any coach, scout, or radio personality says....
            I agree but the poster I responded to said...even if he was guaranteed he was a HoFer...
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
              Can I ask a favor of you? Could you please review your posts before clicking reply? So many of your posts are hard to comprehend.

I have no idea what the beginning of your post means.

Regarding the second half of your post, yes both of those offenses have talent on the offensive side of the ball.

The Broncos have talent as well, but bad QB play and a horrible o-line made everything else worse.

An upgrade to the offensive line, and a better QB turns this team into a playoff team. That can be said for most teams that didn't make it this year as well.
              We don't have no where near that talent...we don't have t.e....or rbs......and no qb....
              Until we get a TRUE qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message!

Comment

Offensive line has been the biggest issue on this team the last three years. Nothing a qb hates more than receiving quick pressure up the middle.

Trade back and get the same person
                Until we get a TRUE qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message!

Comment

We don't have no where near that talent...we don't have t.e....or rbs......and no qb....
                  NE has the best QB in football.
                  Pitt has the best RB and WR in football.
                  The one thing they really have in common is they both have elite QB's and top 5 olines. Think there is a correlation?
                  sigpic
                  2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

The one thing they really have in common is they both have elite QB's and top 5 olines. Think there is a correlation?
                    I'm gonna go with ....yes
                    sigpic

Comment

You know I just read two rankings on the oline....not one had N.E. in the top 10 let alone top 5.....you just saying stuff. As much as Brady get hit...in fact one had them at 19....which like I said the QB and talent helps cover up the oline.

Comment

• Are people on this board really trying to convince people that the Pats have had a good offensive line over the years? Now I have heard alot of crazy stuff on these boards but this is by far the biggest joke I have ever heard. The Pats line has been TERRIBLE over the years. How many times have the Pats drafted an offensive lineman in the top 10 of a draft? How many 1st round picks at all have the Pats made on the Oline in the Brady/Belicheat era? Honestly I think u guys just say stuff to hear yourselves talk sometimes cuz if u think the Pats Oline is good then u don't know football.

Comment

• Originally posted by crp24lbc View Post
                          Are people on this board really trying to convince people that the Pats have had a good offensive line over the years? Now I have heard alot of crazy stuff on these boards but this is by far the biggest joke I have ever heard. The Pats line has been TERRIBLE over the years. How many times have the Pats drafted an offensive lineman in the top 10 of a draft? How many 1st round picks at all have the Pats made on the Oline in the Brady/Belicheat era? Honestly I think u guys just say stuff to hear yourselves talk sometimes cuz if u think the Pats Oline is good then u don't know football.
                          THANK YOU SOOOOO much....bc this crap is crazy that I'm hearing....where was this oline...when we played them like two years ago??? They only have 1st rounder and and the rest is like 3rd to even undrafted.....Tom Brady quick release and not holding on the the ball covers up the online...just trying justify picking a guard with the 5th pick....Smh....a guard......

Comment

Trade back and get the same person
                            Depends on how the draft falls into place but not sure how far you can trade back and still get him. Nelson is going in the top 10. Best case scenario is if the Jets fall in love with a qb and offer to move up one spot and we receive a 3rd or something.
                            sigpic

Comment

THANK YOU SOOOOO much....bc this crap is crazy that I'm hearing....where was this oline...when we played them like two years ago??? They only have 1st rounder and and the rest is like 3rd to even undrafted.....Tom Brady quick release and not holding on the the ball covers up the online...just trying justify picking a guard with the 5th pick....Smh....a guard......
                              Yeah. Also the Broncos don't have Tom freaking Brady who covers up for poor line play. Most offenses need a good line. Comparing the Patriots situation to ours or any other is an awful conclusion to draw.

How tired of you seeing the middle of our line get destroyed? What do you suggest with the 5th pick?
                              sigpic

Comment

Yeah. Also the Broncos don't have Tom freaking Brady who covers up for poor line play. Most offenses need a good line. Comparing the Patriots situation to ours or any other is an awful conclusion to draw.

How tired of you seeing the middle of our line get destroyed? What do you suggest with the 5th pick?
                                Brady is not the point. People were saying that the Pats have a top 5 Oline which couldn't be further from the truth.

As for pick #5 that's easy as that decision will be made by Kurt Cousins. If we don't sign Cousins then we need a QB and I wouldn't mind moving up to #2 or #3 to get the guy we want (Rosen, Darnold, Mayfield is my order).

If we do sign Cousins then that probably means cutting Talib and Anderson. If Barkley is there at #5 to me that is a no brainer. I don't think he makes it to us so I would go with Minkah or possibly Joshua Jackson if he shows well at the combine.

Comment

Working...
                                X