X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy View Post
    I'm all in for drafting Nelson at #5.He helps our football team the most.
    Hello BSD!:thumb:

Leave a comment:

• BroncoSexyDaddy
    replied
    I'm all in for drafting Nelson at #5.He helps our football team the most.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Maybe this has been mentioned already, but Daniel Jeremiah's latest mock draft has Nelson falling to #9. That doesn't mean anything, but it could be the case, because Guards are still not loved the way they should be. It's always....get a tackle, preferably an LT. But I add this point, because it tells me Nelson will likely be there, and we could even get him a bit later. Lets see.....trade down with Buffalo (which I have stated several times is unlikely Buffalo's choice on moving up to, because it isn't high enough).....with all those picks, repackage a portion to move back up to get Nelson, plus keep a couple of picks as a bonus!

Leave a comment:

• listopencil
    replied
    Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    Or we can be honest and realistic.

Leave a comment:

• listopencil
    replied
    I really don't care who we take now. Bc more than likely we will be drafting in the top 10 again next year and you can book that. Our offense is so blah....Dt and Sanders are old and not what they use to be. No T.E. no RB....bad oline....not D tackle....lbs are weak....lost talib....Stewart is naaaa....with no free agents signed.

Well, then, get on that Nelson hype train with me. We have cookies and punch.

Leave a comment:

• Ear2dastreets
    replied
    Originally posted by SaltySnipes View Post
    Let’s just whine and cry
    Or we can be honest and realistic.

Leave a comment:

• SaltySnipes
    replied
    I really don't care who we take now. Bc more than likely we will be drafting in the top 10 again next year and you can book that. Our offense is so blah....Dt and Sanders are old and not what they use to be. No T.E. not RB....bad oline....not D tackle....lbs are weak....lost talib....Stewart is naaaa....with no free agents signed.
    Let’s just whine and cry

Leave a comment:

• Ear2dastreets
    replied
    Originally posted by GiddyupGetEm View Post
    And to clarify my point, I am not saying all of Elway’s 1st rounders since Von have been bad. I am saying none of them have lived up to expectations. We can’t afford to have players (especially early round players) not live up to expectations.
    I really don't care who we take now. Bc more than likely we will be drafting in the top 10 again next year and you can book that. Our offense is so blah....Dt and Sanders are old and not what they use to be. No T.E. no RB....bad oline....not D tackle....lbs are weak....lost talib....Stewart is naaaa....with no free agents signed.

Leave a comment:

• GiddyupGetEm
    replied
    I have settled on drafting Nelson at 5. The failure to land any offensive line free agents is dreadful.

I can’t trust Elway to trade back for extra picks since his first round picks have all been bad when he is outside the top five.

We need someone whose floor is high, regardless of their ceiling. Nelson’s floor might be the highest on OL in decades.
    And to clarify my point, I am not saying all of Elway’s 1st rounders since Von have been bad. I am saying none of them have lived up to expectations. We can’t afford to have players (especially early round players) not live up to expectations.

Leave a comment:

• Papa-pwn
    replied
    I have settled on drafting Nelson at 5. The failure to land any offensive line free agents is dreadful.

I can’t trust Elway to trade back for extra picks since his first round picks have all been bad when he is outside the top five.

We need someone whose floor is high, regardless of their ceiling. Nelson’s floor might be the highest on OL in decades.
    Don't get your hopes up. It'll be a QB in round one. Most likely Rosen or Mayfield.

Leave a comment:

• SaltySnipes
    replied

Totally agree

Leave a comment:

• GiddyupGetEm
    replied

Leave a comment:

• listopencil
    replied
    Originally posted by elwayfan805 View Post
    When was that?
    Heh, I don't know if it was really the last time but it probably was. We drafted Hinton 4th overall in '83 and ended up using him in the trade for Elway.

Leave a comment:

• elwayfan805
    replied
    Originally posted by listopencil View Post
    It worked out pretty well for the Broncos the last time they drafted a Guard in the top five.
    When was that?

Leave a comment:

• listopencil
    replied
    Originally posted by armedequation View Post
    Haha someone posted in the FA thread that sanders said hed be suprised if they went qb at 5 and he thinks we will probably draft that nelson kid
    It worked out pretty well for the Broncos the last time they drafted a Guard in the top five.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X