• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is a story for you... "Why wasn't Keenum drafted?"

http://www.startribune.com/vikings-q...ton/462330323/

And another good article:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...-nfc-favorites
    Last edited by Joshua2585; 03-13-2018, 02:06 PM.

Comment

• Haha someone posted in the FA thread that sanders said hed be suprised if they went qb at 5 and he thinks we will probably draft that nelson kid
      Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Originally posted by armedequation View Post
        Haha someone posted in the FA thread that sanders said hed be suprised if they went qb at 5 and he thinks we will probably draft that nelson kid
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by armedequation View Post
          Haha someone posted in the FA thread that sanders said hed be suprised if they went qb at 5 and he thinks we will probably draft that nelson kid
          It worked out pretty well for the Broncos the last time they drafted a Guard in the top five.
          Adopt-A-Bronco: Tim Patrick

Comment

• Originally posted by listopencil View Post
            It worked out pretty well for the Broncos the last time they drafted a Guard in the top five.
            When was that?
            Please get Mario Williams!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by elwayfan805 View Post
              When was that?
              Heh, I don't know if it was really the last time but it probably was. We drafted Hinton 4th overall in '83 and ended up using him in the trade for Elway.

Comment

• I have settled on drafting Nelson at 5. The failure to land any offensive line free agents is dreadful.

I can’t trust Elway to trade back for extra picks since his first round picks have all been bad when he is outside the top five.

We need someone whose floor is high, regardless of their ceiling. Nelson’s floor might be the highest on OL in decades.

Comment

• Originally posted by GiddyupGetEm View Post
                  I have settled on drafting Nelson at 5. The failure to land any offensive line free agents is dreadful.

I can’t trust Elway to trade back for extra picks since his first round picks have all been bad when he is outside the top five.

We need someone whose floor is high, regardless of their ceiling. Nelson’s floor might be the highest on OL in decades.
                  Totally agree

Comment

I have settled on drafting Nelson at 5. The failure to land any offensive line free agents is dreadful.

Don't get your hopes up. It'll be a QB in round one. Most likely Rosen or Mayfield.

Comment

And to clarify my point, I am not saying all of Elway’s 1st rounders since Von have been bad. I am saying none of them have lived up to expectations. We can’t afford to have players (especially early round players) not live up to expectations.

Comment

And to clarify my point, I am not saying all of Elway’s 1st rounders since Von have been bad. I am saying none of them have lived up to expectations. We can’t afford to have players (especially early round players) not live up to expectations.
                        I really don't care who we take now. Bc more than likely we will be drafting in the top 10 again next year and you can book that. Our offense is so blah....Dt and Sanders are old and not what they use to be. No T.E. no RB....bad oline....not D tackle....lbs are weak....lost talib....Stewart is naaaa....with no free agents signed.
                        My boy JUSTIN FIELDS whats up man..."BACK THEN THEY DIDN'TWANT YOU, NOW YOU HOT THEY ALL ON YA." I may know just a "lil" about qbs....but not too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
                          I really don't care who we take now. Bc more than likely we will be drafting in the top 10 again next year and you can book that. Our offense is so blah....Dt and Sanders are old and not what they use to be. No T.E. not RB....bad oline....not D tackle....lbs are weak....lost talib....Stewart is naaaa....with no free agents signed.
                          Let’s just whine and cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SaltySnipes View Post
                            Let’s just whine and cry
                            Or we can be honest and realistic.
                            My boy JUSTIN FIELDS whats up man..."BACK THEN THEY DIDN'TWANT YOU, NOW YOU HOT THEY ALL ON YA." I may know just a "lil" about qbs....but not too much.

Comment

I really don't care who we take now. Bc more than likely we will be drafting in the top 10 again next year and you can book that. Our offense is so blah....Dt and Sanders are old and not what they use to be. No T.E. no RB....bad oline....not D tackle....lbs are weak....lost talib....Stewart is naaaa....with no free agents signed.

Well, then, get on that Nelson hype train with me. We have cookies and punch.

Comment

Or we can be honest and realistic.

Comment

Working...
                                X