Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reasons to draft Quenton Nelson

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
    I'm really hoping Denver snags him in the 3rd. He is probably the drafts best center and he is easily a 1st round pick if it wasn't for his injury.
    Ive heard rumors of the vikes targeting him in the first or second so they can play him next to pat elfien again
    Glen Haven Fire

    Comment


    • Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
      I think Paradis will resign, but then again if a talented guy like Price is available in the 3rd, then it's something to consider.
      To be honest my dream scenario is to take Nelson in 1st, Nick Chubb with our 2nd. Trade Paradis and our 3rd to mice up and draft Price. Our Oline would be set for next 3 years.
      New England Patriots GM

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Gbt31 View Post
        To be honest my dream scenario is to take Nelson in 1st, Nick Chubb with our 2nd. Trade Paradis and our 3rd to mice up and draft Price. Our Oline would be set for next 3 years.
        My personal favorite RB is Ballage, and he had a good showing for us at the Senior Bowl. Especially if CJ is still here, 1st or 2nd round back enters a crowded backfield. A 3rd round is more justifiable as a situational guy.
        What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
        I don't know and I don't care

        Comment


        • Originally posted by armedequation View Post
          Ive heard rumors of the vikes targeting him in the first or second so they can play him next to pat elfien again
          I'm fairly certain he won't be a 1st round pick. He won't play this year with his pectoral injury

          Comment


          • Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
            Paradis is probably going to be too expensive to hold onto, especially if McGovern makes a big transition this season. If we end up getting Nelson or Hernandez, then the decision gets made even more easily IMO to move on from Paradis.
            Yeah. I agree.
            Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
              I'm fairly certain he won't be a 1st round pick. He won't play this year with his pectoral injury
              Optimistic timeline has him with a return for TC. Now that is without anysetbacks. A risky pick for a 1st rounder, but I think he ends up in the 2nd.
              What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
              I don't know and I don't care

              Comment


              • Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                Paradis is probably going to be too expensive to hold onto, especially if McGovern makes a big transition this season. If we end up getting Nelson or Hernandez, then the decision gets made even more easily IMO to move on from Paradis.
                Unless he really steps it up huge this year, he won't be that expensive.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Would you guys be happy if our first 4 picks were 1. Barkley 2. Will Hernandez. 3. Orlando Brown. 4 Shaquem Griffin?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by NVthosebroncos View Post
                    Would you guys be happy if our first 4 picks were 1. Barkley 2. Will Hernandez. 3. Orlando Brown. 4 Shaquem Griffin?
                    Wouldn't love it but I would be ok with it. Not a big fan of Griffin. Like him andf his story but I question how he will do in the NFL.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
                      Wouldn't love it but I would be ok with it. Not a big fan of Griffin. Like him andf his story but I question how he will do in the NFL.
                      Worries me also, but the kid is addicted to proving people wrong. And he loves football. I know one thing he won’t fail because he didn’t put in the work. When that kid gets a chance he will try with everything he has to make it in this league.

                      Comment


                      • Walters last update has us with
                        Nelson
                        Edmunds
                        Penny

                        That would be a nice haul talentwise over the first 3. Id question wether edmunds and penny fall that far. Ive heard edmunds and urlacher comparisons and penny looks like a good back
                        Glen Haven Fire

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by armedequation View Post
                          Walters last update has us with
                          Nelson
                          Edmunds
                          Penny

                          That would be a nice haul talentwise over the first 3. Id question wether edmunds and penny fall that far. Ive heard edmunds and urlacher comparisons and penny looks like a good back
                          couldn't ask for better, imo.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by armedequation View Post
                            Id question wether edmunds and penny fall that far. Ive heard edmunds and urlacher comparisons and penny looks like a good back
                            It's Terrell Edmunds the safety, Tremaine's brother.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Whoops thanks for that! It seems tremaine may be more athletically gifted but terrell has better instinct. Would you rather have cravens or terrell?
                              Glen Haven Fire

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
                                Unless he really steps it up huge this year, he won't be that expensive.
                                Arguably the most overrated Bronco by the fan base.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X