Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Chubb and the def. returns to SB caliber. He looks a lot faster then Ray.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
      I think he is somewhere in the middle between those two.
      Thats a hell of a football player then.
      I need more Oline, please and thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by Alaskajoe View Post
        Thats a hell of a football player then.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
          Chubb broke Mario Williams' all-time sack record at NC State. 26 sacks in 3 seasons. He's 269 pounds and runs a 4.6, he's an edge player. Derek Wolfe was a defensive tackle in college and weighs at least 290-300 pounds, he's an interior lineman.

Chubb is more like Khalil Mack.
          His 3 cone time was pretty bad. Seems pretty far off Mack’s ability to bend or change direction.

Comment

That gif is how I feel about Nelson and Fitzpatrick

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonny_Quest View Post
              His 3 cone time was pretty bad. Seems pretty far off Mack’s ability to bend or change direction.
              Mack's 3-cone: 7.08 at 251 pounds. Chubb: 7.37 at 269, 18 pounds heavier than Mack. I don't see a huge difference there considering the weight disparity and his ability to bend on film to record one sack after another is more meaningful than running a 3-cone drill in shorts. Chubb beats guys with power, beats them with speed, uses a variety of moves instead of being just a speed rusher like other young prospects.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonny_Quest View Post
                That gif is how I feel about Nelson and Fitzpatrick
                There is talk about Fitzpatrick falling out of the top 10 because he can play some safety, some corner but really is a master of none and some teams have Derwin James ahead of him at safety.
                sigpic

Comment

Mack's 3-cone: 7.08 at 251 pounds. Chubb: 7.37 at 269, 18 pounds heavier than Mack. I don't see a huge difference there considering the weight disparity and his ability to bend on film to record one sack after another is more meaningful than running a 3-cone drill in shorts. Chubb beats guys with power, beats them with speed, uses a variety of moves instead of being just a speed rusher like other young prospects.
                  Fair point. I said the same thing about Bosa and was wrong about him.

I still think Nelson is way more of a sure thing than Chubb.

Comment

There is talk about Fitzpatrick falling out of the top 10 because he can play some safety, some corner but really is a master of none and some teams have Derwin James ahead of him at safety.
                    I think it's questionable if Fitz can be an outside corner.

I don't think there's much question he could be a great safety. I also see him playing slot corner well, too.

Comment

• The best reason to draft Nelson, is that OL & DL wins games, PERIOD!
                      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                        The best reason to draft Nelson, is that OL & DL wins games, PERIOD!
                        agreed. Everyone knows games are won in lost up front yet some of these people keep saying...find them later in the draft, you can get by with lesser players there.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
                          agreed. Everyone knows games are won in lost up front yet some of these people keep saying...find them later in the draft, you can get by with lesser players there.
                          Yep get one in the later of the 1st rd
                          In my best Terrell Owen's voice...on Justin Fields. "That's my quarterback"

Comment

• Here's another reason to draft Nelson.....

He could be a Raider. At first I thought Chicago at 8 or SF at 9 is the farthest he could possibly slip, but teams are already moving (pre draft) to position for the QBs. There are some good defensive players that will be hard to pass for Chicago and SF. The Raiders, on the other hand could use Nelson as bad as we could. I would hate to see that guy in silver and black.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
                              Yep get one in the later of the 1st rd
                              Denver doesn't have a pick later in the first. And the better value is drafting an RB in the second who will be close in value to Barkley.

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                                The best reason to draft Nelson, is that OL & DL wins games, PERIOD!
                                Eagles had the number 2 defense and the number 1 offensive line.

But then again, we won a Super Bowl with Ryan Harris and Michael Schofield as our tackles ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Working...
                                X