This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jonny_Quest View Post
    Eagles had the number 2 defense and the number 1 offensive line.

But then again, we won a Super Bowl with Ryan Harris and Michael Schofield as our tackles ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Are you saying that the Broncos won Super Bowl 50 because of Ryan Harris and Michael Schofield?
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Both Cecil Lammey and Benjamin Allbright are saying that Quenton Nelson is 100% in the mix at #5. Actually, Allbright thinks Nelson will be the pick if Elway can't trade down. Great news.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
        Both Cecil Lammey and Benjamin Allbright are saying that Quenton Nelson is 100% in the mix at #5. Actually, Allbright thinks Nelson will be the pick if Elway can't trade down. Great news.
        This would be an ideal situation
        What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
        I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Both Cecil Lammey and Benjamin Allbright are saying that Quenton Nelson is 100% in the mix at #5. Actually, Allbright thinks Nelson will be the pick if Elway can't trade down. Great news.
          Nobody is taking a guard in the top 5, get over this cuz it's not happening. Also the Broncos are more likely to trade up than trade down.

Comment

• Originally posted by crp24lbc View Post
            Nobody is taking a guard in the top 5, get over this cuz it's not happening. Also the Broncos are more likely to trade up than trade down.
            Oh, come on. I thought you were warming up to the idea after some time to think about it.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by crp24lbc
              You will see come draft time.
              It's very possible nelson doesn't go top 5. That won't change the fact that he is an elite prospect and is much more than the worthless pick you claim he is.
              sigpic

Comment

• 69 Pages on why we should draft a Guard?
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Rancid View Post
                  69 Pages on why we should draft a Guard?
                  He's more than a guard, he's an elite prospect
                  "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Albright also said in those tweets that Chubb isn't a scheme fit. Finally someone agrees with me
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Rancid View Post
                      69 Pages on why we should draft a Guard?
                      pretty sweet, huh? An Olineman finally getting some headlines.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
                        It's very possible nelson doesn't go top 5. That won't change the fact that he is an elite prospect and is much more than the worthless pick you claim he is.
                        I never said he was worthless. Nor have I ever said that he is not a good player. He is a REALLY good/potentially elite prospect. What I have said is that u dont waste top 5 overall picks on a guard, that is not winning strategy in a salary cap league for MANY reasons.

Comment

Albright also said in those tweets that Chubb isn't a scheme fit. Finally someone agrees with me
                          I agree with this

Comment

I never said he was worthless. Nor have I ever said that he is not a good player. He is a REALLY good/potentially elite prospect. What I have said is that u dont waste top 5 overall picks on a guard, that is not winning strategy in a salary cap league for MANY reasons.
                            my mistake. I think it was wasted pick that you said.
                            sigpic

Comment

I agree with this
                              sigpic

Comment

my mistake. I think it was wasted pick that you said.
                                Yes at #5 it is a wasted pick

Comment

Working...
                                X