Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we get Nelson fifth and Ronald Jones II at 40 we may have one of the most dangerous running offenses in the nfl
    sigpic
    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonny_Quest View Post
      Say we’re on the clock and Rosen or Allen are still available, and the Bills offer 12, 22, two second rounders and a third.

Do you still take Nelson?
      I would probably take that trade and the Draft Nelson if he is still there at 12 or McGlinchey if he isn't.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by JW7 View Post
        In a perfect world, you take that trade and get back into the top 10 to take Nelson.
        I agree with this, take the trade and then package 12 and a second to move back into the top 10.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
          If we get Nelson fifth and Ronald Jones II at 40 we may have one of the most dangerous running offenses in the nfl
          Just like the last 2-seasons, opposing defenses load the box and dare Siemian/Keenum to beat them with the pass to a mediocre receiving corps led by two receivers over 30.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Rancid View Post
            Just like the last 2-seasons, opposing defenses load the box and dare Siemian/Keenum to beat them with the pass to a mediocre receiving corps led by two receivers over 30.
            Except with a dominant OL, your running game takes pressure off of the QB
            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
              To bad he's a guard.....yea he is a great run blocker.....but is gonna struggle with quick dt and de.
              There it is, a footbal argument against Nelson. I mean its wrong....but hey you finally did it.

Tell me where in this mans game have you or anyone else been able to point out a flaw in pass protection?
              I need more Oline, please and thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by JW7 View Post
                So you make a statement that he will struggle in pass protection, I give you stats that he was the 2nd best guard in the country for pressures allowed and your reply is "Ok we shall see." If you're going to call out a player at least back it up with some sort of evidence.
                That's the thing some of you always want "facts" just so you can try to poke holes in it if it doesn't go with what you say...fact you want some on...he was on a team with like less than 200 pass attempts as a team. That's why he is know more for run block....games I watch I saw him get beat by quick dt...not given up sacks....he pulling guard game is weak to me......he is not perfect by any means.....thus w ont be a top 5 pick.
                Last edited by Ear2dastreets; 04-14-2018, 04:23 PM.
                In my best Terrell Owen's voice...on Justin Fields. "That's my quarterback"

Comment

That's the thing some of you elway want "facts" just so you can try to poke holes in it if it doesn't go with what you say...fact you want some on...he was on a team with like less than 200 pass attempts as a team. That's my he is know more for run block....games I watch I saw him get beat...not given up sacks....he pulling guard game is weak to me......he is not perfect by any means.....thus w ont be a top 5 pick.
                  Ear...you make good points but reading your posts dislocates my frontal cortex.

Stop being this guy:

https://www.flamewarriorsguide.com/w...htm/garble.htm

Slow down. Use complete sentences. Capitalize. Run a spellchecker.

Are you posting on your phone and just plowing through auto-correct?

It’s pretty brutal.

Comment

That's the thing some of you elway want "facts" just so you can try to poke holes in it if it doesn't go with what you say...fact you want some on...he was on a team with like less than 200 pass attempts as a team. That's my he is know more for run block....games I watch I saw him get beat...not given up sacks....he pulling guard game is weak to me......he is not perfect by any means.....thus w ont be a top 5 pick.
                    There has never been a perfect player, never will be because ALL humans have flaws
                    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonny_Quest View Post
                      Ear...you make good points but reading your posts dislocates my frontal cortex.

Stop being this guy:

https://www.flamewarriorsguide.com/w...htm/garble.htm

Slow down. Use complete sentences. Capitalize. Run a spellchecker.

Are you posting on your phone and just plowing through auto-correct?

It’s pretty brutal.
                      Lol true I just type and send. I made the corrections.

Comment

• In the common-draft era, 19% of the guards taken in the first 10 picks became members of the @ProFootballHOF.

That's just ☝️ reason why @MaseDenver says we should go OL at No. 5

📰 » j.mp/2HkPBg6

Interesting tweet

Comment

That's the thing some of you always want "facts" just so you can try to poke holes in it if it doesn't go with what you say...fact you want some on...he was on a team with like less than 200 pass attempts as a team. That's why he is know more for run block....games I watch I saw him get beat by quick dt...not given up sacks....he pulling guard game is weak to me......he is not perfect by any means.....thus w ont be a top 5 pick.
                          How dare I refute your false statements with something that was measured. I agree that stats don't tell the whole story but I believe they can reaffirm opinions. Many people have the opinion that Nelson is the best O-Line prospect in 10 years and his film and stats back that up because he's a hell of a player.
                          sigpic

Comment

Stop making stuff up and there won’t be a problem. They had about 350+ pass attempts. With another 30 sacks and however many times a qb scrambled. You can estimate that they dropped back roughly 400 times.

Also, can you describe how his pulling game is weak? What is he doing that is “weak” in that regard?

Comment

• Originally posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
                              Stop making stuff up and there won’t be a problem. They had about 350+ pass attempts. With another 30 sacks and however many times a qb scrambled. You can estimate that they dropped back roughly 400 times.

Also, can you describe how his pulling game is weak? What is he doing that is “weak” in that regard?
                              I stand corrected I look at a partial stat.....275 by their starter and you add the back up ok...still don't change how I feel......plus weak.l pull game not setting the edge....dipping his head to fast when he is in open space.....

Comment

I stand corrected I look at a partial stat.....275 by their starter and you add the back up ok...still don't change how I feel......plus weak.l pull game not setting the edge....dipping his head to fast when he is in open space.....
                                Could you provide Examples of him dipping his head more so than say zach martin? Im sure YouTube has them. Links please. Or of when hes pulling, it being any slower than say the top pullers in the nfl, because thats where he is at regarding phone booth and open space blocking...

But what im hearing you say is, that not only is he the CONSENSUS top oline prospect this draft and a top tier lineman in any draft, but that he has room for improvement!!! Sweet, so you just helped those who argue that hes worth a top 10 pick by providing inane minor ticky tsck argumentd showing his insane floor but that his ceiling is all pro based on his current level.....ladies and gents, it looks to me that Ear has finally joined the Nelson top 10 club.....
                                I need more Oline, please and thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X