X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Butler By'Note
    replied
    Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    Ok all of you are right. He is the best linemen in NFL history. Perfect with no flaws.....heck let's let him skip the NFL and go striaght to the HOF....Why waste his time taking one snap in the nfl?
    If you're going to point out what you see is flaws, don't get upset when people dispute those flaws or when they put those flaws into context. As you've said it's opinion, you have one, others may have different ones.

Leave a comment:

• Ear2dastreets
    replied
    Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    you take dominant players over lesser players.....sorry. No one was more dominant this past season. Not Barkley. Not Darnold. Not Chubb. No one.
    We will just agree to disagree. And that's fine. I just never would pick a guard in top 5.....I need and impact player.

Leave a comment:

• broncos SB2010
    replied
    Bc we have a QB .....and you don't take a guard that high...sorry.
    you take dominant players over lesser players.....sorry. No one was more dominant this past season. Not Barkley. Not Darnold. Not Chubb. No one.
    Last edited by broncos SB2010; 04-15-2018, 10:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Ear2dastreets
    replied
    Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    I wouldnt move back just to move back.

Would certainly need a haul of picks coming my way.
    Oh yea I agree. .ore than just the 12 and 22 pick....I'm glad no deal is made yet bc we can get ransom on draft day.

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    I'm 85% we trade back no matter. Unless Darnold slipped
    I wouldnt move back just to move back.

Would certainly need a haul of picks coming my way.

Leave a comment:

• Ear2dastreets
    replied
    I dont see them in on Barkley.

Chubb maybe but i dont see him going past the Browns, maybe Giants.

Trade back just depends what's being offered and who is on the board.
    I'm 85% we trade back no matter. Unless Darnold slipped

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    It will be Chubb, Barkley or trade back.
    I dont see them in on Barkley.

Chubb maybe but i dont see him going past the Browns, maybe Giants.

Trade back just depends what's being offered and who is on the board.

Leave a comment:

• Ear2dastreets
    replied
    I do think there's a decent chance we go Nelson.

If it's not QB, i would think they go Nelson if not then maybe move back for a lot of draft capital. RB has too much depth to take Barkley, and Chubb wont be there i dont think.
    It will be Chubb, Barkley or trade back.

Leave a comment:

• Ear2dastreets
    replied
    I really can't understand why you would want anyone other than a QB over Nelson.
    Bc we have a QB .....and you don't take a guard that high...sorry.

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    I agree, but I also believe he won't be our target at 5.

There are going to be offers on the table- it's what happens in QB heavy drafts. Next years qb class isn't looking too deep as of yet. AZ, Buff, NE, LAC, NO all teams who could make a move this year. I would love to add Nelson but the only way we take him at 5 is if there are no offers......and that is highly unlikely. Teams are positioning predraft for moves, it's clear what they (Buff) are trying to do. Now it comes down to who gets their picks NY, Cle or Den.

I hope it's us and I hope we still land Nelson and a couple of seconds when it's all said and done.
    If Rosen is there, i'd pull the trigger and screw off on trade offers but getting say two 1's, a 2, 3, and future 1 or 2 in 2019 from Buffalo is pretty intriguing, that's a ton of draft capital suddenly to totally reshapen your roster if you hit it right. You only move down to 12, and you can use some of that capital to jump inside the top 10 for Nelson if you want him.

I dont see teams in the 20's having the kinda capital, NE would have to give up both 1's, 2's, a 3 and a future 1 to jump that high in the draft. Saints dont have the ammo to get that high. Chargers i dont think move up for one. AZ and Buffalo are probably the teams to look for in a move up. I do hope if we dont move back, it's because they take a QB and not Nelson, that's fine with me, declining that kinda draft capital for Nelson would be dumb, i'm aware how good he is.

And the weak QB class in 2019 is kinda why i'd pull the trigger if Rosen were to be there at 5.

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    agreed. I am still not convinced he is even the best RB in the draft. Guice, Penny, Michel would all give him a run for the $, imo.
    He's probably the best but he's not worth passing on a Rosen/Mayfield, or even Nelson, i wouldnt love Nelson but he'd solidify the OL next year and the OL would be a strength.

But back to Barkley, he had under 100 yards rushing 25 of his career 39 games. Just dont see the value there when you can get a Michel, Penny, Chubb, RoJo,Hines, Walton, Ballage, etc among others after Round 1.

Leave a comment:

• atwaterandstir
    replied

If it's not QB, i would think they go Nelson if not then maybe move back for a lot of draft capital. RB has too much depth to take Barkley, and Chubb wont be there i dont think.
    I agree, but I also believe he won't be our target at 5.

There are going to be offers on the table- it's what happens in QB heavy drafts. Next years qb class isn't looking too deep as of yet. AZ, Buff, NE, LAC, NO all teams who could make a move this year. I would love to add Nelson but the only way we take him at 5 is if there are no offers......and that is highly unlikely. Teams are positioning predraft for moves, it's clear what they (Buff) are trying to do. Now it comes down to who gets their picks NY, Cle or Den.

I hope it's us and I hope we still land Nelson and a couple of seconds when it's all said and done.

Leave a comment:

• broncos SB2010
    replied

agreed. I am still not convinced he is even the best RB in the draft. Guice, Penny, Michel would all give him a run for the $, imo.

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    Wishful thinking. Lol can't wait. I screen shot this just to repost that we WON'T take Nelson at 5 nor will he be a top 5.

Leave a comment:

• Tbrendal
    replied
    Number 1 reason to draft Nelson. During his combine interview with the press, he said something to this effect " I want to take the will to play away from my competitors" . Thats a guy you want on your side!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X