Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oline class this year isnt nearly as good as last years. Im an oline guy and i want defense in the first this year. I either want greedy or white ilb in the first and its a toss up between those 2. Those 2 would have more of an instant impact on this team than any olineman available when wewill be drafting. Its defense and wr heavy early it seems in this draft
    Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
      Maybe. Maybe not.

How much impact is Chubb having? He has 7 sacks but the team is still 29th ranked run D and 17th ranked pass D. They are 3rd ranked for sacks but that isn't really impacting their overall defense, unless they would be ranked even worse for pass D. Last year they were 4th ranked pass D and 5th ranked run D.
      I wouldn’t put that on Chubb though. The run D is a result of team taking advantage of our terrible defensive alignments. Seriously our nickel alignment is absolutely atrocious for the personnel they have out on the field. Pass defense is just because Roby didn’t step up and our CB depth has been exposed badly as well as our continued struggles against TEs.

Comment

• Originally posted by armedequation View Post
        Oline class this year isnt nearly as good as last years. Im an oline guy and i want defense in the first this year. I either want greedy or white ilb in the first and its a toss up between those 2. Those 2 would have more of an instant impact on this team than any olineman available when wewill be drafting. Its defense and wr heavy early it seems in this draft
        I think the OT group is a good bit stronger at the top depending on who comes out

Comment

Working...
        X