Bucky brooks mock draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bucky brooks mock draft

Will we see six QBs go in the first round for the first time in 35 years? That's exactly what Bucky Brooks forecasts in his first mock of the 2018 NFL Draft, with the Browns, Broncos, Jets, Redskins, Bills and Jaguars selecting signal-callers.

Did roquan smith do something bad recently or have some medical issues? I don’t know where he thinks roquan smith is falling but I hope we trade up in the second round to get him lol.

I don't think Smith has done anything wrong (as far as I have heard) I think Smith is out of sight and out of mind and people are finding out there are other ILB's out there!
    Thanks for posting Bucky's mock.

Comment

Well, Rosen is my man crush so I'd be thrilled . ..

Comment

I’d take that!

Don’t see t playing out that way though

Darnold 1st??

Comment

Originally posted by Kansas Bob View Post
          I don't think Smith has done anything wrong (as far as I have heard) I think Smith is out of sight and out of mind and people are finding out there are other ILB's out there!
          Thanks for posting Bucky's mock.
          Im thinking the more people review his tape the more they see a 4-3 will linebacker and not the player in the mold of keuchly or wagner...more shazier
          I need more Oline, please and thank you

Comment

With all of the holes we have on this team and a need for some true and legitimate talent to start TODAY I'd like to finally see us trade back into the 1st in the bottom section and grab a guy. One guy who may well be worth it is Arden Key. I suspect that his recent off-field issues will drop his stock. I think that on the defensive side of our team we have some very good players who are capable leaders. I believe Key will step in and be an immediate upgrade over Ray and to be honest Miller isn't getting nay younger so at some point we will need to find a guy to step into his shoes.

Like others I see us targeting a veteran QB in the off-season and I believe we will also bring in another flier later in the draft or try and grab Sloter back to be a QB3 to add to Kelly. So with the #5 pick I think we either try and target Talib's replacement, a top notch RT or a game wrecker at DE/DT to see if we cannot build our team in a similar mold to our 2015 defense and the way the Eagles are playing now.

Comment

Working...
            X