Shaquem Griffin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaquem Griffin

I would like Denver to draft this Kid ! I think he can be One Awesome Player !

I wouldn't be surprised if he became a UDFA because of the stigma... we could probably pick him extremely late... 7th round or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua2585 View Post
      I wouldn't be surprised if he became a UDFA because of the stigma... we could probably pick him extremely late... 7th round or something.
      The kid can just flat out play. Stigma is bad.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
        The kid can just flat out play. Stigma is bad.
        maybe. He also missed a tackle in the senior bowl when he tried to tackle him on that side. Might have missed it anyway...just a question mark he will have to overcome.
        sigpic

Comment

He’s a great story and he plays the game the right way with an all out motor. I hope he gets an invite to the combine as I think he’ll have to transition to SS at the next level. Either way I think his 40 time and the coverage drills are going to determine a lot for him going forward.

But having one hand is going to be tough especially if he stays at LB. If he does I think he could carve out a role as a situational pass rusher, he has a very good jump off the snap and a wide array of pass rushing moves. But he’s undersized and I question how much more upper body strength he can add. And disengaging from blockers with only one hand as well as wrapping up with one hand is going to be a lot tougher at the next level. His stats are pretty impressive but he did leave a lot of plays on the field that I felt he could’ve made with two hands. One good thing though, he’s played like this his whole life so he knows how to play with only one hand.

Comment

Why don't we start a thread for every player coming out for the draft and spam the boards?
            sigpic

Comment

Regardless if he makes it or if he's even drafted, the fact he's a combine invite and will be on someone's roster battling for a job in training camp is pretty remarkable. Just saw Daniel Jeremiah has him projected as a 5th rounder.
              A book I wrote

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
                Why don't we start a thread for every player coming out for the draft and spam the boards?
                If you insist. I’ll have to wait until Saturday though. I am pretty busy during the week.

Comment

Let's not and say that we did.
                  "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Had to chuckle at this lol

Comment

I would draft him in the 5th

Comment

Nothing like sarcasm!

Comment

Can we make some for future prospects also or should we wait till they are actually coming out? And we should get a jump on all possible free agents while we are at it

Adopted Broncos:
                          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                          Adopted posters:
                          Everyone

Comment

I started this thread because I was sick and tired of seeing the same thread with 50 pages of Kirk Cousins now it might be 70 more pages so I thought why not and post something a bit different about another College Player that is trying to make a team with only one hand.

Comment

I like the kid, might be really hard for him at this level, but think he could be a great add late in the draft and push for a spot.

Comment

Working...
                              X