No kick and No QB in the first round

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No kick and No QB in the first round

If you were the Broncos GM how would you approach this off-season and Draft. Serious question.
    My boy JUSTIN FIELDS whats up man..."BACK THEN THEY DIDN'TWANT YOU, NOW YOU HOT THEY ALL ON YA." I may know just a "lil" about qbs....but not too much.

I'd trade up and grab Lamar Jackson with the first overall pick.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
      Should I turn on my sarcasm detector?

Comment

He just said that as a shot at me....I'll take it...moving on.
        My boy JUSTIN FIELDS whats up man..."BACK THEN THEY DIDN'TWANT YOU, NOW YOU HOT THEY ALL ON YA." I may know just a "lil" about qbs....but not too much.

Comment

Trade up to number 1 and grab a wide receiver

Comment

Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
            He just said that as a shot at me....I'll take it...moving on.
            So you don't want us to draft Jackson?
            Adopted Poster
            AZ Snake Fan

Comment

So you don't want us to draft Jackson?
              Not in the 1st Rd no....I for one can be honest about the player that I like. Right now he is a late first early second if someone doesn't take a flyer on him...

I don't want to pay picks ransom and d ont want to take a QB at 5..."Just not a fan of any of them."

IMO if Barkley isn't there. I wouldn't mind trading back and getting nelson...trading back to buff....

Comment

Isnt this basically the same topic as the "what to do at 5" thread?

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                  Isnt this basically the same topic as the "what to do at 5" thread?
                  Clearly it's NOT if you read what I said....what to do at 5 is with all options this one is not thus it being different.

Comment

Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
                    Clearly it's NOT if you read what I said....what to do at 5 is with all options this one is not thus it being different.
                    With all do respect, the thread doesn't make a bit of sense considering the state of the franchise and the biggest need the team has.....QB
                    Last edited by JvDub95; 02-01-2018, 05:51 AM.

Comment

I'll play along streets ...

I've almost come to the acceptance that we will over pay for Cousins.

So assuming that happens I'd trade bak few spots in the first and take Mcglinchy then take Hernandez in the second round. And I'd be done working about OL issues..

Comment

Originally posted by Diggs4 View Post

So assuming that happens I'd trade bak few spots in the first and take Mcglinchy then take Hernandez in the second round. And I'd be done working about OL issues..
                        I dig this

Comment

Originally posted by Diggs4 View Post

I can honestly say I wouldn't mind that either.

Comment

With all do respect, the thread doesn't make a bit of sense considering the state of the franchise and the biggest need the team has.....QB
                            Clearly you can’t pick a qb and you’re not allowed to kick...

Comment

Yes it is but if you don't have "the guy" is it really worth it is what I'm saying. Look we just went 5-11 QB is a why pay Kirk when both of his coaches wouldnt???....do you really feel comfortable with a rookie at 5?

Comment

Working...
                              X