Trade Miller to Tenn for Conklin and their 1st, RT solved
    Horrid, horrid trade.

Leave a comment:

• JvDub95
    replied
    Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
    https://www.profootballrumors.com/kirk-cousins

Here's the link and the news/rumor I read earlier

"The Broncos have Trevor Siemian and Paxton Lynch under contract, but Robinson makes it clear they’re in the market for an upgrade. And the quarterback they prefer in the draft is not expected to be there at No. 5. Robinson reports Elway and Kubiak view Josh Rosen as having the most best most refined*passing motion*in the draft, adding it would be a lock the Broncos would take the UCLA product at 5 if he were still on the board. Rosen, though, is projected to go to the Browns at No. 1 or Giants at No. 2 on most mock drafts."
    I guess it doesn't say anything about gushing over him, I guess I just read between the lines and put 2 and 2 together.

Leave a comment:

• JvDub95
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
    Do you have a link to the article in question?

Here's the link and the news/rumor I read earlier

"The Broncos have Trevor Siemian and Paxton Lynch under contract, but Robinson makes it clear they’re in the market for an upgrade. And the quarterback they prefer in the draft is not expected to be there at No. 5. Robinson reports Elway and Kubiak view Josh Rosen as having the most best most refined*passing motion*in the draft, adding it would be a lock the Broncos would take the UCLA product at 5 if he were still on the board. Rosen, though, is projected to go to the Browns at No. 1 or Giants at No. 2 on most mock drafts."

Leave a comment:

• MHSalute
    replied
    Originally posted by Jonny_Quest View Post
    My favorite scenario:

Sign Keenum or Bridgewater or Taylor as a bridge.

Trade #5 for Buffalo’s 21st, 22nd, and 37th pick.

- Draft best remaining tackle (Miller, Rankins) at 21
    - Draft Price (G) from Ohio State at 22
    - Draft Rashaan Evans (ILB) from Alabama at 37
    - Draft Luke Falk (QB) from Washington State at 53

Make wild card round for 1-2 years with bridge qb. Be a bona fide contender with Falk in year 2 or 3.
    My favorite scenario just is kind of similar

Sign Keenum or Bridgewater or Taylor as a bridge, but to see where Kelly and Lynch are with another off season. Would add Bradford to the list too if cleared medically.

Trade Miller to Tenn for Conklin and their 1st, RT solved
    Sign Pugh for RG
    Draft Barkley
    Draft Christion Kirk @ 25
    Draft TE Mark Andrews @40
    Draft Faulk if ready to move on from Lynch, otherwise wait a year or two with the bridge QB and see if Kelly gets there.

Bolles Leary Paradis Pugh Conklin, with Barkly behind that OL, would matter much less what QB is under center (See Dallas) Andrews and Kirk replace Sanders and DT.

Leave a comment:

• MHOC
    replied
    Trade with buffalo
    The two first this year and next years first
    Bet next years first will be a top 10 pick

Leave a comment:

• Alaskajoe
    replied
    Like others have said sign cousins, take the trade back with buffalo but instead of take a additional 3rd, trading our 4ths to them for there 1st pick in round 2, giving us 2-1s, 2-2s and 2-3s.
    Double dip with wynn and a rt in round 1.
    Snag Sony Michel in 2 along with Vander Esch
    Rd 3, go TE and DB

Leave a comment:

• Ear2dastreets
    replied
    My favorite scenario:

Make wild card round for 1-2 years with bridge qb. Be a bona fide contender with Falk in year 2 or 3.
    I actually really like this....I would just change one thing..if he is there get lamar Jackson at 22 or 37 in the 2nd

Leave a comment:

• SaltySnipes
    replied
    My favorite scenario:

Awesome post

Leave a comment:

• ThreeGees
    replied
    I agree with the above, though I would include Mike White or Mason Rudolph as a possible QB at 53

Leave a comment:

• Jonny_Quest
    replied
    My favorite scenario:

Leave a comment:

• Hph5
    replied
    Originally posted by dukes88 View Post
    We will know if we have Kirk before the draft - if we don't get him, expect a trade up, or a hope a pray approach that a guy we like ends up there at #5.
    I want a QB with experience. If we don't get Cousins, I'd try to land some other FA QB or make a trade.

Leave a comment:

• dukes88
    replied
    Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
    I would feel a heck of a lot more comfortable having a quarterback at 5, then not having a quarterback at all! There's no guarantee we're going to get Kirk, it sounds like we will but still just speculation. So until is certain quarterback has to be number one priority
    We will know if we have Kirk before the draft - if we don't get him, expect a trade up, or a hope a pray approach that a guy we like ends up there at #5.

Leave a comment:

• dukes88
    replied
    I think it is inevitable that we will pay Cousins in the area of 24M a season with a bunch guaranteed. Elway can sell that we can win with a decent QB and that we have some young players and draft picks in the mix to keep us competitive for a while (the rest of the roster may have to come from the draft...).

So, if 2 of Darnold/Rosen/Allen/Mayfield are on the board at #5, I think we are in a great spot to acquire some extra picks (as we will need them), but we can't move back too far if we want to grad Nelson or McGlinchey. We need to take the best OL player we can get in the draft. No chance for a Solder, Norwell, Pugh, or Kline with the signing of Cousins. I like Leighton Vander Esch in the second to help the LB crew that is pretty pathetic. This kid could be our ILB for years to come.

Leave a comment:

• JvDub95
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
    Do you have a link to the article in question?
    Well you'll have to forgive me, I can't find the article anymore. I was trolling the Redskins message boards yesterday and there was a link that one of those gents posted about the Broncos QB situation but I don't see it posted anymore.

Leave a comment:

• Joshua2585
    replied
    This is all contingent on whether we get Cousins or not... but if we get Kirk: Trade back in the 1st to 15-20. Get an absolute haul in the process, including an additional 2018 2nd round pick. Grab the best O lineman available at that spot. Use your 2nd you obtained or current 2nd (whichever is lower) and trade back UP into the end of the first and grab whatever other O line is best available. Use your remaining 2nd and 3rd round picks on BPA in a skill position WR/RB or TE

Leave a comment:

Working...
X