Who's your NON 1st Round man crush?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's your NON 1st Round man crush?

Let's mix it up a little. Who do you like outside the first round and why???

Let's not debate each other or try to hammer someone else's crush , simply state who and why. I look forward to doing research on guys I haven't looked into yet.

For me...

Mason Rudolph.
    Why :
    I like his body of work. He can make all the throws. I like the way he presents himself , seems like a great leader. I see him following a similar draft path as Derek Carr did..

I like Sony Michel, watching him in the bowl game he just seemed extra quick and powerful, would be an excellent 2nd round pick!!

Comment

I disagree about rudolph. I think he throws the deep ball well, and after that he struggles mightily with consistency in the short to medium passing game.

Sony Michel would be mine too, but I’ll go another route and say Anthony Miller. I think he could be a very good wr to get in the second or third round.

Comment

Darius Leonard and Rashaad Penny
        sigpic

Comment

Offense Martez carter. I don’t even know if he has a combine invite becuase that’s probably his best chance at being drafted. Wouldn’t be surprised if he was near the top in all speed and agility drills for running backs.

Defense skai Moore. Not sure where he disappeared to during the senior bowl week. Ball hawking linebacker.

Comment

TJ Edwards, if he gets out of the first round anyway. ranked as 1-3rd round. Id be umped if we passed on Smith but Edwards was still there in rd 2.
            2016 GM for the Buffalo Bills.

Comment

Chubb (RB from Georgia) before his injury last year, he was on pace to be an AWESOME RB! I'd take a flier on him
              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Christian Kirk is borderline 1st Rd but a player with similar ability I really like Is Keke Coutee of Texas Tech. Late Rd guy who looks like a really good prospect for us in the slot.

Comment

shaquem Griffen

i wanna see the dude succeed, the fact he is getting teh scouting community attention with one hand is amazing
                  sigpic
                  oakland raders gm
                  latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Leighton Vander Esch. LB - Boise St. 3rd Round

Comment

Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
                      Christian Kirk is borderline 1st Rd but a player with similar ability I really like Is Keke Coutee of Texas Tech. Late Rd guy who looks like a really good prospect for us in the slot.
                      That guy is coutee is nice. He lit up the bowl game.

Comment

Originally posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
                        That guy is coutee is nice. He lit up the bowl game.
                        I thought you were calling him cute in an elongated fashion at first

Comment

Originally posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
                          I thought you were calling him cute in an elongated fashion at first
                          Lol I’m not even gonna bother editing that one.

Comment

I'll throw in a homer pick here too that I think we could get late 2nd or maybe 3rd area.....ILB Josey Jewell from Iowa. Not the biggest or fastest but very instinctive.

Comment

Nick Chubb. He has feature-back traits. He will be a great value in the 2nd round if he checks out medically.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X