Tod McShay's mock 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tod McShay's mock 2.0

I don't know if it's because of an insider thing but I can't copy and paste it so i'll just tell you who he had for each team......

1. Browns - QB Sam Darnold

2. Giants - QB Josh Rosen

3. Colts - DE Bradley Chubb

4. Browns - RB Saquon Barkley

5. Broncos - QB Baker Mayfield

6. Jets - QB Josh Allen

7. Bucs - S Minkah Fitzpatrick

8. Bears - WR Calvin Ridley

9. 49rs - CB Denzel Ward

10. Raiders - LB Tremaine Edmunds

11. Dolphins - G Quinton Nelson

12. Bengals - T Connor Williams

13. Redskins - LB Roquan Smith

14. Packers - DE Marcus Davenport

15. Cardinals - T Orlando Brown

16. Ravens - DT Vita Vea

17. Chargers - S Derwin James

18. Seahawks - CB Mike Hughes

19. Cowboys - DT Mo Hurst

20. Lions - G Isaiah Wynn

21. Bills - LB Rashaan Evans

22. Bills - DT Da'Ron Payne

23. Rams - G/C Billy Price

24. Panthers - WR Christian Kirk

25. Titans - TE Dallas Goedert

26. Falcons - G/C James Daniels

27. Saints - LB Harold Landry

28. Steelers - CB Josh Jackson

29. Jags - TE Hayden Hurst

30. Vikings - T Mike McGlinchy

31. Patriots - CB M.J Stewart

32. Eagles - DT Taven Bryan

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
    I don't know if it's because of an insider thing but I can't copy and paste it so i'll just tell you who he had for each team......

1. Browns - QB Sam Darnold

2. Giants - QB Josh Rosen

3. Colts - DE Bradley Chubb

4. Browns - RB Saquon Barkley

5. Broncos - QB Baker Mayfield

6. Jets - QB Josh Allen

7. Bucs - S Minkah Fitzpatrick

8. Bears - WR Calvin Ridley

9. 49rs - CB Denzel Ward

10. Raiders - LB Tremaine Edmunds

11. Dolphins - G Quinton Nelson

12. Bengals - T Connor Williams

13. Redskins - LB Roquan Smith

14. Packers - DE Marcus Davenport

15. Cardinals - T Orlando Brown

16. Ravens - DT Vita Vea

17. Chargers - S Derwin James

18. Seahawks - CB Mike Hughes

19. Cowboys - DT Mo Hurst

20. Lions - G Isaiah Wynn

21. Bills - LB Rashaan Evans

22. Bills - DT Da'Ron Payne

23. Rams - G/C Billy Price

24. Panthers - WR Christian Kirk

25. Titans - TE Dallas Goedert

26. Falcons - G/C James Daniels

27. Saints - LB Harold Landry

28. Steelers - CB Josh Jackson

29. Jags - TE Hayden Hurst

30. Vikings - T Mike McGlinchy

31. Patriots - CB M.J Stewart

32. Eagles - DT Taven Bryan
    I like Mayfield, but I don't know that I like him at 5. Does McShay reveal where he thinks Cousins will land?

Comment

Originally posted by gerontion View Post
      I like Mayfield, but I don't know that I like him at 5. Does McShay reveal where he thinks Cousins will land?
      No, basically it was every team in the top 6 minus the Colts was "another place Cousins could land".....

He'll put out another 1 as soon as the FA QB carrousel takes shape

Comment

Originally posted by gerontion View Post
        Although, I am watching Golic and Wingo and they were talking about Cousins and possible suitors and Wingo looked in the camorra and said "Cousins to Denver....interesting"...take that for what it's worth

Comment

Six O-Linemen in the first round. According to this projection, if Denver traded down with Buffalo, they could get Billy Price and Mike McGlinchey in the first round.
          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

I’m sorry but if McGlinchey falls to 30. I would pray we find a way to move back up to get him.

Comment

If were getting Baker Mayfield in the draft something went really wrong in free agency.
              Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                If were getting Baker Mayfield in the draft something went really wrong in free agency.
                Or really right....

Comment

A few thoughts. Orlando Brown is one of the most overrated players in this draft class in my opinion. He plays with very poor technique and gets gradually worse throughout every game, I do not like him at all. Dallas Goedert, the small school tight end is really climbing which sucks, I thought he would be a really good option for us in the early second round, but it looks like he might be the first off the board at his position. Isiah Wynn looks to have climbed as well with a lot of people now predicting he will be gone anywhere from 15 through to 25, I thought he was a great option for us as well in the early second round. I do feel like the top 4 will fall exactly like this though, but hoping that Josh Allen lights up the pre-draft activities and someone falls in love with him and Mayfield above us, hopefully pushing one of Darnold or Rosen down to 5, but I doubt it. Also if Mike McGlinchey falls that far, I would hope John Elway makes a move to go and get him, he is great.

Comment

I really think a lot of people are going to be disappointed with their extreme lust for Kirk Cousins. He's good but not highest paid player in team history good.

It'd be nice to have him, but I say it's a long shot. I'd call it unlikely, even. Conversely I think Baker Mayfield is the front runner for our first round pick and by far the most likely candidate for our QB vacancy.

Just because someone overpays for Kirk doesn't mean anything really went wrong with free agency. There are a number of potential free agents that could end up making this a very successful free agency signing period.

Comment

Well I hope the Cousins to minn isn’t true
                      They got a lot good fa they gotta pay

He is the only Qb I want in FA/trades
                      He can be a top 3-5 in this league
                      Won’t cost draft picks

Foles cost to much
                      Think it’s more of the offense then him

Keanum- not sold on him think his feeling is middle of the pack

Bradford- cost plus injuries

Bridgewater- who knows how he will return plus not like he was a stud before

Taylor- same as Keanum

Comment

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
                        I really think a lot of people are going to be disappointed with their extreme lust for Kirk Cousins. He's good but not highest paid player in team history good.

It'd be nice to have him, but I say it's a long shot. I'd call it unlikely, even. Conversely I think Baker Mayfield is the front runner for our first round pick and by far the most likely candidate for our QB vacancy.

Just because someone overpays for Kirk doesn't mean anything really went wrong with free agency. There are a number of potential free agents that could end up making this a very successful free agency signing period.
                        I certainly hope there are other plans, but it seems 99% that Cousins is our #1 target. The entire team won't stop talking about him. I'm not thrilled about the cap hit, but if it helps towards fixing the offense then it would have been worth it. Every year the cap increases, so in two or three years another QB is going to have the next blockbuster deal, and so on. More concerning though is this year and how we use the draft picks and remaining cap space to help Cousins if he comes here.
                        Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

If we did the right thing and hired Kyle, Cousins would already be living in Denver waiting to sign. Good thing SF got Jimmy G

Could though Shanny jr franchise Jimmy G to trade him and get a first rd pick then sign Cousins ??

If it did happen and Cousins leads them to a SB while jimmy G fails he would be masterman jr!!!

Trade jimmy G to clev for #4 overall and sign Kirk

Boom!

Comment

It means something went really wrong in the 2017 season because we had a pick high enough to get Mayfield in the top 10.
                            sigpic

Comment

Seeing the talent that he has falling into the late first makes me wish we call buffalo and see if they wanna part with both of those 1st this year. I still don’t see anything separating mayfield from Rudolph white and Falk to make me want him at #5 vs any of them in the second round.

Comment

Working...
                              X