X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
    I wonder if Indy drafts a QB:

Andrew Luck - QB - Colts
    ESPN's Chris Mortensen reports there are still doctors who have concerns about Andrew Luck's shoulder and whether he may require additional surgery.

As soon as Josh McDaniels backed out of the Colts' head-coaching job on Tuesday night, rumors began to swirl that McDaniels may know something about Luck's shoulder that the public does not. We doubt that's the case, but the concern around Luck is legitimate after he missed all of 2017 adue to complications from right shoulder surgery. Luck needs to start throwing again ASAP to squash the rumors, and they're not going to go away until he does so.

Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter Feb 6 - 9:19 P
    I don't think its anything to do with Luck. Just my thoughts here but I bet McD got wind of a potential BB retire and was told he'd get the next coach if he stayed in NE

Comment

Is no one gonna point out that he is projecting 4 QBs in the first 6 picks?

Which, given the current flow of information, most definitely could happen. Has that ever happened before?
      Personal goals: GOAL WEIGHT = 250lbs
      Weight loss needed for FGW = 120 lbs
      Weight lost so far: - 24 lbs

Comment

Originally posted by SMR81 View Post
        Trevor has won more games. That doesn't make Trevor good, but if Tebow could "win games" he might still be in the league. I'll admit Trevor sucked for the most part after week 3, but he will still be in the league next year as a backup somewhere. He is a solid backup at worst, Tebow is far from that. Trevor may even compete for a starter spot somewhere like the Cardinals or Jets. Vance was not the right choice, he was in over his head. McCoy just made matters worse. The whole offense regressed, other than CJ.
        Tebow was 8-6 and Trevor was 13-11. Record is not the difference between the two.

Comment

Originally posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
          Tebow was 8-6 and Trevor was 13-11. Record is not the difference between the two.
          Don't forget Tebow's playoff win j/k
          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Originally posted by SaltySnipes View Post
            Trevor sucks really bad. His fan base is more delusional than Tebow’s. At least Tebow could win games.
            I doubt if that is possible. Were you on the message board then?
            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by SMR81 View Post
              Trevor has won more games. That doesn't make Trevor good, but if Tebow could "win games" he might still be in the league. I'll admit Trevor sucked for the most part after week 3, but he will still be in the league next year as a backup somewhere. He is a solid backup at worst, Tebow is far from that. Trevor may even compete for a starter spot somewhere like the Cardinals or Jets. Vance was not the right choice, he was in over his head. McCoy just made matters worse. The whole offense regressed, other than CJ.
              Trevor has had way more time lol - he also has less playoff wins and even had a 1000 yard rusher with a superbowl defense. Tebow had John Fox and jack Del Rio..

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                I doubt if that is possible. Were you on the message board then?
                I really wanted trevor to be good :/
                I wonder what he'd look like behind a better OL.
                Knowing our luck , he'll end up in NE and pull a Foles next year ...

Comment

unsure why people are comparing tebow and Siemian....2 of the worst starting QBs we have had in denver.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
                    unsure why people are comparing tebow and Siemian....2 of the worst starting QBs we have had in denver.
                    100% agreed.
                    My boy JUSTIN FIELDS whats up man..."BACK THEN THEY DIDN'TWANT YOU, NOW YOU HOT THEY ALL ON YA." I may know just a "lil" about qbs....but not too much.

Comment

Were you watching when DEN didn't win any games and never even came close to the playoffs?
                      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Yeah there's no point anymore. Siemian and Tebow are now just footnotes in Broncos history.
                        Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                          Were you watching when DEN didn't win any games and never even came close to the playoffs?
                          I have watched every game for many many years. Unsure of your point.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaltySnipes View Post
                            Trevor has had way more time lol - he also has less playoff wins and even had a 1000 yard rusher with a superbowl defense. Tebow had John Fox and jack Del Rio..
                            Yes, Trevor has more time. Why? Because he's not on the same level as suck as Tebow and was able to win the job. Tebow had other chances, but he's so bad he couldn't even make it as a backup.

Comment

Originally posted by Diggs4 View Post
                              I really wanted trevor to be good :/
                              I wonder what he'd look like behind a better OL.
                              Knowing our luck , he'll end up in NE and pull a Foles next year ...
                              I think we've seen enough to say Trevor and Brock are backups. He could improve, but he needs to develop better pocket awareness. Some of his shortcomings are on the Line, but some aren't.

Comment

I guess you didn't see: Jacky Lee; Mickey Slaughter; John McCormick; Max Choboian; Scotty Glacken; Steve Tensi; Jim LeClair; Alan Pastrana; Steve Ramsey; and, Don Horn.

Comment

Working...
                                X