Jerick McKinnon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerick McKinnon

I watched the Vikings quite a bit this year and thought he looked great at times. If CJ isn't here next season, do we like McKinnon as a possible 3rd down/red zone back? Personally, McKinnon is one of my favorite free agents this season. I'm also not real big on Booker.

Originally posted by SMR81 View Post
    I watched the Vikings quite a bit this year and thought he looked great at times. If CJ isn't here next season, do we like McKinnon as a possible 3rd down/red zone back? Personally, McKinnon is one of my favorite free agents this season. I'm also not real big on Booker.
    He already stated he wanted to be "the guy" on the next team he plays for...meaning not just a 3rd down back.
    My boy JUSTIN FIELDS whats up man..."BACK THEN THEY DIDN'TWANT YOU, NOW YOU HOT THEY ALL ON YA." I may know just a "lil" about qbs....but not too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
      He already stated he wanted to be "the guy" on the next team he plays for...meaning not just a 3rd down back.
      I'm guessing a lot of players have a similar mindset, but that doesn't mean someone will sign him to be "the guy".

If we lost CJ and could grab McKinnon, he'd have an opportunity to be compete and be "the guy".

Comment

Originally posted by SMR81 View Post
        I'm guessing a lot of players have a similar mindset, but that doesn't mean someone will sign him to be "the guy".

If we lost CJ and could grab McKinnon, he'd have an opportunity to be compete and be "the guy".
        He is gonna go to the team that he feels will give him the beat chance to be "that guy"
        My boy JUSTIN FIELDS whats up man..."BACK THEN THEY DIDN'TWANT YOU, NOW YOU HOT THEY ALL ON YA." I may know just a "lil" about qbs....but not too much.

Comment

He is gonna go to the team that he feels will give him the beat chance to be "that guy"
          Well he can want in one hand and poop in another and see what one fills up 1st.....

"The guy" are players like Bell, Gurley, Zeke, Johnson and maybe Hunt. He is not in that category and no team is going to give that chance. Sorry Jerrick, it won't happen. You will fall into the same ole role you are playing now, a compliment back.

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
            Well he can want in one hand and poop in another and see what one fills up 1st.....

"The guy" are players like Bell, Gurley, Zeke, Johnson and maybe Hunt. He is not in that category and no team is going to give that chance. Sorry Jerrick, it won't happen. You will fall into the same ole role you are playing now, a compliment back.
            I didn't say he will get that chance....but some feel like Denver can pick who they want from FA like the player or other teams D ont habe a say in the process....I simply said he wants to be that guy or at least compete to be that guy. So he will listen to all offers and pick the team he feels that will give him the better chance to be "That Guy"

Comment

Booker fills the same role at a little over 700k. McKinnon isn’t really that much better than booker.

Comment

I'm all in for cleaning house in the RB room,
                McKinnon is a good RB but isn't a game changer. Broncos need a Game Changer at RB.
                Last edited by munoz1987; 02-07-2018, 11:25 AM.
                "Stand behind our troops or Feel free to stand in front of them!"

Comment

I love him as a cheaper version of dion lewis. He would bring some explosion to the backfield which we need more of.

Comment

Anderson + Henderson should be our backfield next season. I will be disappointed in anything else

Comment

Originally posted by Orangecrush21 View Post
                      Anderson + Henderson should be our backfield next season. I will be disappointed in anything else
                      I agree with this. TO be Booker showed he can do some things but the issue is how consistently can he do them? CJ has consistently played great or at a very high level for us. IN addition to that he has MADE plays happen and not just had plays made for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Orangecrush21 View Post
                        These are two guys who bring very similar things to the table ......

Diversify. .......

Comment

I'll take Barkely at 5 for 500 bob.

Comment

I’m def going to pass on getting him. We have two young RBs with potential and we most likely will snag one mid draft this year

Comment

I'll take Barkely at 5 for 500 bob.
                              Not if Browns take him at 4, Sally.

Comment

Working...
                              X