Vontae Davis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vontae Davis

I will start by saying that cutting Aqib Talib would be ridiculously stupid. People forget how it felt to have Dre Bly’s out there. Don’t expect Roby to play even better when he’s covering number one receivers, it doesn’t work like that.

With all of that said, if we do for some reason decide to cut Talib, we should do it sooner rather than later because Vontae Davis is a free agent and available for teams to start bringing him in. In 2013, while DT lit the league up, Aqib and Vontae were the two that succeeded against him. Vontae has battled a core muscle injury that he just got cleared from, but he would be a very appropriate addition if we lose Talib, especially because he has size to match up.
    Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Originally posted by BroncoooJohnson View Post
    I will start by saying that cutting Aqib Talib would be ridiculously stupid. People forget how it felt to have Dre Bly’s out there. Don’t expect Roby to play even better when he’s covering number one receivers, it doesn’t work like that.

With all of that said, if we do for some reason decide to cut Talib, we should do it sooner rather than later because Vontae Davis is a free agent and available for teams to start bringing him in. In 2013, while DT lit the league up, Aqib and Vontae were the two that succeeded against him. Vontae has battled a core muscle injury that he just got cleared from, but he would be a very appropriate addition if we lose Talib, especially because he has size to match up.
    No thanks he can't stay healthy.
    Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

As much as some people don't want to see Aqib Talib go, I'm feeling pretty confident he is out the door. If we could replace him with a butler or a Davis at a cheaper price I think it would be worth it

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
        As much as some people don't want to see Aqib Talib go, I'm feeling pretty confident he is out the door. If we could replace him with a butler or a Davis at a cheaper price I think it would be worth it
        Of course you would bc him leaving mean more money to get Kirk.....I want Talib to stay...Davis is never healthy
        Last edited by Ear2dastreets; 02-13-2018, 08:10 AM.
        Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
          Of course you would bc him leaving mean more money to get Kirk.....I was Talon to stay...Davis is never healthy
          What?

:lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
            Of course you would bc him leaving mean more money to get Kirk.....I was Talon to stay...Davis is never healthy
            Him leaving is going to happen whether Kirk signs or not, and........english please!!

Comment

Working...
            X