2018 free agency and trades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
    I just think the FO is to stubborn to move on from Watson and I see them keeping him just like they held on to Donald Stephenson.
    Watson can run block and provides depth; he may also be a much better guard than a tackle. He could be useful in relief and in emergencies. Case K will also mask some of his issues as he’s vastly better than trevor

Comment

• Originally posted by SaltySnipes View Post
      Watson can run block and provides depth; he may also be a much better guard than a tackle. He could be useful in relief and in emergencies. Case K will also mask some of his issues as he’s vastly better than trevor

My Bad I was thinking of Donald S.

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
        Not sure if this has been posted yet, so forgive me if it has but the Bills have indeed offered a trade up to the Giants, they offered.........

2018 1st Rd (#12 overall)
        2018 1st Rd (#22 overall)
        2018 2nd Rd (#53 overall)
        2018 3rd Rd (#65)
        2019 2nd Rd

There hasn't been a response or counter from NY, as far as I know

https://mobile.twitter.com/incarcera...446993408?s=17
        If I'm the Giants, I don't move back unless the Bills part with every first round pick they can trade.

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchDrunk View Post
          If I'm the Giants, I don't move back unless the Bills part with every first round pick they can trade.
          Please offer that to Denver!
          sigpic

Comment

• Rams just signed Suh to a one year deal.

Comment

Rams just signed Suh to a one year deal.
              Suh and Donald. Wade Phillips has some toys. Rams inquired also about OBJ. All in.

Comment

• That's 3 explosive personalities they've added to that defense. If McVay and Phillips can keep them in line, they should be okay, but if things go sideways, watch out. We'll see what happens, I think they'll take a step back next year, but in a weak division should make the playoffs.

Comment

• well I know which NFC West game we're losing this season now
                  Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                    That's 3 explosive personalities they've added to that defense. If McVay and Phillips can keep them in line, they should be okay, but if things go sideways, watch out. We'll see what happens, I think they'll take a step back next year, but in a weak division should make the playoffs.
                    Curious why you think they will take a step back?

Offense was among the league leaders in scoring and Goff should be a year more polished and ready.

And the defense has some significant additions that should place them top 10 or better.

They seem to be loading up for a run at contender in the NFC to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                      well I know which NFC West game we're losing this season now
                      Meh, remember the 2011 Philadelphia Eagles "dream team" and how that turned out. The team that wins the offseason rarely shows up big during the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by FR Tim View Post
                        Curious why you think they will take a step back?

Offense was among the league leaders in scoring and Goff should be a year more polished and ready.

And the defense has some significant additions that should place them top 10 or better.

They seem to be loading up for a run at contender in the NFC to me.
                        Just a gut feeling. For young teams it's not unusual for them to take a step back the year after a breakout, and I think that will be the case. I think they enjoyed a year where no one expected much and they came out and surprised, next year they face expectations and teams wanting to knock them off.

I think they'll still win the NFC West, but I think they'll do it at 9-7.

Comment

• Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                          Just a gut feeling. For young teams it's not unusual for them to take a step back the year after a breakout, and I think that will be the case. I think they enjoyed a year where no one expected much and they came out and surprised, next year they face expectations and teams wanting to knock them off.

I think they'll still win the NFC West, but I think they'll do it at 9-7.
                          Perhaps. At the moment they look to be trending up and in the SB conversation.

They will be fun to watch at least. Dynamic offense and a downright scary pass rush up the middle. With Peters and Talib on the outside. Wade has some toys to play with!

Big question will be if they can keep them all on the field and not serving suspensions for knucklehead decisions.

Comment

Rams just signed Suh to a one year deal.
                            $14M.......The Rams are now serious, serious contenders. How do you stop him and Aaron Donald, the best Dliner in the game!!

Comment

• This is the reason I thought Kirk would choose Denver or the Jets because the NFC is LOADED with talent. Good luck making it to the super bowl with teams like the Rams, Eagles, Packers, all of the NFC south and the Giants are going to be a contending team this season.

Comment

• My goodness, just heard that The Rams will have over $100M cap space after this season!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X