2018 free agency and trades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    Apparently Elway is focused on signing Todd Davis, good plan, let’s let all of the good free Agents sign elsewhere while we waste money on a LB who would have trouble making most NFL rosters. I swear Elway wouldn’t know what a good ILB looks like if it jumped up and bit him in the butt. Marshall and Davis are complete TRASH!
    nice. this offseason is off to a very underwhelming start. let's get a 1 hit wonder QB and resign a ILB that is a liability in todays NFL.
    "Stand behind our troops or Feel free to stand in front of them!"

Comment

• Apparently we want to keep Bolles at LT, and that's why we wouldn't commit to Solder long term.
      What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
      I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Any word on AJ MCCarron?

Comment

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
          Apparently we want to keep Bolles at LT, and that's why we wouldn't commit to Solder long term.
          I thought Bolles played Good for a Rookie. I expect to see a much better improved 2nd Year Pro this year with Bolles.

Comment

• Originally posted by NVthosebroncos View Post
            Any word on AJ MCCarron?
            Reports are the Patriots offered him a contract.
            Denver Broncos
            New York Yankees
            New York Knicks
            Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

• Jerrick McKinnon is getting 4 year/ $30 million deal from the 49ers. What the Hell?!

Comment

• Originally posted by ThreeGees View Post
                Jerrick McKinnon is getting 4 year/ $30 million deal from the 49ers. What the Hell?!
                The market is changing guys. We actually have a steal with CJ at 4.5 million. Bell and other Elite backs will start getting 16-20 million

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                  A couple of late round Inside Backers of interest: Genard Avery Memphis; and, Kenny Young UCLA.

A DE who could be converted to Backer is Kylie Fitts Utah.

Some Outside Backers who could play inside are: Oren Burks Vandy; Darius Leonard SC State; and, Dorian O'Daniel Clemson.

These guys project as Day Three picks.
                  Another guy I like but will be a day 2 guy is Lorenzo Carter out of Georgia. He is an outside edge backer, but until we figure out if we are keeping Shaq long term it is an area we could bring some youth into.
                  New England Patriots GM

Comment

• With nigel bradham gone, maybe demario davis? I say that but then read he wants 8 to 10 mill.
                    Not sure theres any o line left worth getting.
                    Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Originally posted by ThreeGees View Post
                      Jerrick McKinnon is getting 4 year/ $30 million deal from the 49ers. What the Hell?!
                      Lmao. Shanny's Tevin Coleman 2.0. Funny how Cleveland is giving Hyde 3 year/15. They're overpaying for a system fit, I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by KAPA View Post
                        And Suh is still out there too. Hoping Wolfe stays and is healthy along with Pecko but Suh would be a nasty addition and give this team some life on D again with Talib gone.
                        They don't have enough money to sign Suh. It was stated in an earlier post that our cap room is very limited until 2019-20. Nice to dream, but I don't see this happening.

Comment

• If the Patriots keep cool, they're going to be in Comp pick heaven next year.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Im not seeing cj being released now. Maybe traded but that my have fallen through too
                            Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Originally posted by armedequation View Post
                              Im not seeing cj being released now. Maybe traded but that my have fallen through too
                              Yep, I don't see Denver making any moves today and just waiting for the draft. Playoffs in five years maybe......

Comment

• Originally posted by JayJack View Post
                                If the Patriots keep cool, they're going to be in Comp pick heaven next year.
                                Not to mention they might get McCarron, and McDaniels can use the time left with Brady to groom him. These guys turned Brian Hoyer and Jacoby Brissett into competent quarterbacks. They turned Garoppolo into one of the most expensive quarterbacks in the league. The only guy who seems Patriot proof is Ryan Mallett.

Comment

Working...
                                X