2018 free agency and trades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
    Do you even check things before you post? CHJ is tied for 20th in salary this year. 16th next year before any other corners sign.
    I don’t think he was talking about their salaries

Comment

• Originally posted by munoz1987 View Post
      Best move was getting anything for Siemian. props to Elway on that.
      All those moves set us up for an 8 win season max. I'm fine with that, we need a couple years picking in the 15s and below to get back to contending. Let's just hope we get 2-4 starters out of this draft instead of them not seeing the field.
      To be fair a couple of the rookies last year were hurt (Carlos and Butt), for whatever reason Walker was out of position most of the year, and DHop never played. Actually pretty intrigued by that draft class.

But Elway needs a monster class with how high we're picking and how many picks we have.

Comment

• Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
        To be fair a couple of the rookies last year were hurt (Carlos and Butt), for whatever reason Walker was out of position most of the year, and DHop never played. Actually pretty intrigued by that draft class.

But Elway needs a monster class with how high we're picking and how many picks we have.
        He should start taking players that will actually play this year

Comment

• Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post

I agree esp. on the OL he has missed a lot well for that matter the whole offense side of the ball he has missed on except for paradis that is the only one who looks like he'll be around for awhile

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
            I don’t think he was talking about their salaries
            Now, that I reread it, you could very well be right. But, if he's not talking about salary then why would he be talking about cutting Chris Harris Jr. as he's calling him top 10 at his position while being only paid top 16-20 money? That's great value.

Comment

Do you even check things before you post? CHJ is tied for 20th in salary this year. 16th next year before any other corners sign.
              I'm talking skill level not contract
              "Stand behind our troops or Feel free to stand in front of them!"

Comment

Now, that I reread it, you could very well be right. But, if he's not talking about salary then why would he be talking about cutting Chris Harris Jr. as he's calling him top 10 at his position while being only paid top 16-20 money? That's great value.
                I mentioned his salary in a previous post cuz he's gonna b in the last yr of his deal and way under paid. He's gonna be seeking a new contract

Comment

• So I'm wandering who Denver is targeting with the extra cap space created by Vons restructure? Tyron Mathiew?

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                    So I'm wandering who Denver is targeting with the extra cap space created by Vons restructure? Tyron Mathiew?
                    A few tier 2 & 3 guys on short term contracts. Plus they got to have about $11mil to sign thier draft class. I Don't expect big names this year, next yr Broncos can have a good cap situation If they decided to blow it up by after another non playoff seasons.

Comment

• Jordy to Oakland

Comment

• Suh setting first visit with the saints.

Comment

• Originally posted by NVthosebroncos View Post
                          Suh setting first visit with the saints.
                          bet he doesn't leave the building without a contract. Saints are one of the few teams with no major needs and have considerable cap space

Edit: nvm After signing Brees the Saints have 9 million in cap space. Guess he's seeing another team now.
                          Last edited by TheAsianPA; 03-15-2018, 08:51 AM.
                          Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Julius Thomas released also. Time to bring the band back together with Decker and J. Thomas
                            Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                              Julius Thomas released also. Time to bring the band back together with Decker and J. Thomas
                              No thanks on Thomas
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                                bet he doesn't leave the building without a contract. Saints are one of the few teams with no major needs and have considerable cap space

Edit: nvm After signing Brees the Saints have 9 million in cap space. Guess he's seeing another team now.
                                No he’s visiting the saints first. One day you’ll be able to wrap your mind around the idea of the cap and how it really works.

Comment

Working...
                                X