X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    Broncos interested in Deonte Thomas:

https://predominantlyorange.com/2018...onte-thompson/
    The Broncos like their UDFAs. Keenum, Davis, and the CB were all UDFAs.

On a side note, the Broncos were a puzzle on "Wheel Of Fortune" last night
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
      Doesn’t change my statement. Bills won’t trade with us now. There is no point.
      And do not want to be the team trying to get the 2nd pick or 4th pick now. The price probably just went up
      Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
        All aboard the Nelson train
        Choo Choooooo
        sigpic

Comment

• Yep on the traDr down or Berkley train!!!!
          We could have had Lamar Jackson *LJ for M.V.P*

Comment

• Denver needs to pursue Hankins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
              Denver needs to pursue Hankins.
              THIIIIISSSS, so much this. We need interior help!!
              sigpic
              BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                Denver's second round pick at #40 is about as deep as you might want to go to find a day one starter. I'm thinking Terrell Crosby. After that there are prospects to be developed, but I wouldn't take a chance on them being rookie starters.
                I'm not sure where the OT's are going to go. I've seen guys peppered all over the place, from the first to the third.

Comment

• Sylvester Williams was just cut by the Titans. Could be worth it to bring him back to man the NT position. I can't imagine he'd command a lot of money.
                  A book I wrote

Comment

• Originally posted by CTM View Post
                    Sylvester Williams was just cut by the Titans. Could be worth it to bring him back to man the NT position. I can't imagine he'd command a lot of money.
                    Why? We were better at NT last year than the previous year with Williams.

Comment

• I remember when the Titans gave Sylvester Williams a bunch of money late in free agency when he was still floating around and I thought "whyyy?????".

Well, now we know why: the Titans had idea what they were doing, they were just throwing out money that was left for free agency.

Williams is not a nose tackle, he is not a wall against the run as we witnessed in 2016. Look at how Domata Peko, considered a washed-up player after the Bengals let him go, was an upgrade over Williams.

I think Williams should play in a four-man front and start remembering the pass-rush moves he had in college and early in his career. He is not a space eater, he was supposed to be somewhat disruptive 3-tech.
                      sigpic

Comment

• How about bringing back Ayers on a cheap 1-2 year deal?
                        Hate List for 2016-2017 Season: 1. Oakland, 2. New England, 3. Kansas City, 4. Pittsburgh and 5. Houston (yes, Houston....)

Comment

• We need to sign RT LaAdrian Waddle and ILB Kevin Minter. Then make the trade for Cravens. Come on Elway, wake up and make some moves.

Comment

• Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
                            We need to sign RT LaAdrian Waddle and ILB Kevin Minter. Then make the trade for Cravens. Come on Elway, wake up and make some moves.
                            Why do we need a MLB? We have Marshall and just resigned Todd Davis, there is 0 chance Denver uses any money or a draft pick before round 5 on this position.

Comment

• Broncos interested in moving up in the draft for a QB:

https://predominantlyorange.com/2018...ng-2018-draft/
                              Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                                Broncos interested in moving up in the draft for a QB:

https://predominantlyorange.com/2018...ng-2018-draft/
                                Yeah i could see this happening. I dont think the Qb class coming out next yr is very good . Franchise Qbs are a very valuble asset to have .

Comment

Working...
                                X