Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
    I think they are still trying.....

The #Broncos have reportedly made ‘multiple offers’ for #Redskins safety Su’a Cravens. No deal yet.
    They are still talking with hopes of a trade by draft day. Lord knows we need someone that can cover the Kelce and Henry of our division

Comment

• Originally posted by orange crush75 View Post
      That's true but it doesn't negate the fact that Wentz is a really good quarterback
      Should have been the MVP if he stayed healthy, but also proves getting the top draft pick Qb isn't as important as having a team full of solid depth. Eagles had lost their starting QB, LT, MLB, and best special teams player and still won the Super Bowl.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
        We didn't have to get Solder, but getting a young and experienced free agent RT is probably worth the 3rd they were asking for Juwan James (just my guess at price). And we won't be congratulating Elway for not overspending as we watch Keenum or Mayfield get crushed from the right side every critical play.
        I'm guessing as soon as Gase heard it was Elway on the phone asking about James, he slammed the phone down, then resigned him out of spite lol.

Anyway, I'm usually pretty optimistic, but it's been a dispointing offseason so far. The only people that disagree have to be so far in denial.

Hopefully the draft turns things around

Comment

• Giants signed WR Cody Latimer, formerly of the Broncos.

The 56th overall pick in the 2014 draft, Latimer caught just 35 passes across four seasons in Denver. He set career highs across the board with a 19/287/2 receiving line last season. Latimer has been a bust to date, but he's still only 25 years old and worth a flier for a Giants team that figures to cut Brandon Marshall in the near future.

Related: Broncos
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by JayJack View Post
            Giants signed WR Cody Latimer, formerly of the Broncos.

The 56th overall pick in the 2014 draft, Latimer caught just 35 passes across four seasons in Denver. He set career highs across the board with a 19/287/2 receiving line last season. Latimer has been a bust to date, but he's still only 25 years old and worth a flier for a Giants team that figures to cut Brandon Marshall in the near future.

No Big Loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
              No Big Loss.
              Will we get a compensatory for him?
              sigpic

Comment

• I am actually code we got rid of Fowler and Cody. I felt like the past couple years we kept hearing how great of camp they were having yet did squat during the season. ST loss but replaceable

Comment

• Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
                  I am actually code we got rid of Fowler and Cody. I felt like the past couple years we kept hearing how great of camp they were having yet did squat during the season. ST loss but replaceable
                  Time for Jordan Taylor and Carlos Henderson to step up. Need to find a couple special teams guys in the drafts late rounds to replace Latimer, and Nelson.
                  Last edited by 58Miller; 03-19-2018, 12:18 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

• The “ loss” will depend on who he is replaced with. His STs impact was significant. Even if his WR stats were below expectations.

Broncos continue to lose role players but so far have done nothing to replace them. Expecting to become significantly better with draft picks and bargain bin players is a risky decision.

Comment

• The off-season is not a loss or a failure if we signed a franchise QB...
                      What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                      I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                        The off-season is not a loss or a failure if we signed a franchise QB...
                        Did we though? Franchise QB might be a little strong to say right. Especially considering he has only played 1 real good season

Comment

well we need a new gunner now

but any way i am disapointed but with a strong draft that could all change into excitement.
                          sigpic
                          oakland raders gm
                          latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Still can't believe he was a second round pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by FR Tim View Post
                              The “ loss” will depend on who he is replaced with. His STs impact was significant. Even if his WR stats were below expectations.

Broncos continue to lose role players but so far have done nothing to replace them. Expecting to become significantly better with draft picks and bargain bin players is a risky decision.
                              So is overpaying in free agency, trying to outbid bad teams with lots of money.
                              The contracts players are getting is ridiculous.
                              T - Solder is the highest paid O-lineman in the league now, after protecting Brady who gets the ball out fast.
                              G - Justin Pugh and Josh Sitton both getting $9 million a year?
                              CB - Kyle Fuller $14 million a year
                              QB - Cousins highest paid Qb in the league?
                              WR - Sammy Watkins $16 million a yea
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                                So is overpaying in free agency, trying to outbid bad teams with lots of money.
                                The contracts players are getting is ridiculous.
                                T - Solder is the highest paid O-lineman in the league now, after protecting Brady who gets the ball out fast.
                                G - Justin Pugh and Josh Sitton both getting $9 million a year?
                                CB - Kyle Fuller $14 million a year
                                QB - Cousins highest paid Qb in the league?
                                WR - Sammy Watkins $16 million a yea
                                i am not surprised about some of those. i feel some teams will regret some of those moves later. expecially if watkins doesn't return to the form of 3 years ago.
                                sigpic
                                oakland raders gm
                                latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Working...
                                X