X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor Siemian traded to Vikings

Per Adam Schefter and Ian Rappaport

Vikings get Siemian and a late round 2018 draft pick

Broncos get an undisclosed 2019 draft pick.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...trevor-siemian
    sigpic

How much would we lose if we just cut him? Doesn't seem like that great of a deal

Comment

Originally posted by Dotst View Post
      How much would we lose if we just cut him? Doesn't seem like that great of a deal
      $13k dead money. But garnering a pick is better than nothing.

I’m not too crazy we had to throw in a pick this year for a future pick though. We will have to see what the pick is though.

If it’s Siemian and a 2018 7th round pick for a 2019 3rd or 4th round pick I’ll be happy with it.
      sigpic

Comment

Cap space is cleared to the tune of $2 million and we get an extra pick for 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeGees View Post
          Cap space is cleared to the tune of $2 million and we get an extra pick for 2019.
          Yeah I’m happy about both of those. Assuming the 2019 pick is a higher round than the 2018 we gave up this year.
          sigpic

Comment

Hearing a 5th round pick listening to 104.3 The Fan.
            sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

Best of luck to him.

Comment

Phew good riddance.

Comment

He's a good backup but that's it, glad we got a decent pick next year for him
                  sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Guy was tough! How many QBs could have taken a beating like he did and still come back in the game. I'll tell you Manning wouldn't! Guy had a good atitude, always knew his place and just did his best to beat out everyone that should have beat him in the first place. I wish him luck with a much better o-line.
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    My new favorite Bronco - KJ Hamler Guy plays inspiring football!.

Comment

Typical Elway trade.. give a team what they want and get nothing in return.. what a joke

This guy has to be the biggest push over in the nfl.. other GMs just have their way with him

Comment

Originally posted by jaytea11 View Post
                        Typical Elway trade.. give a team what they want and get nothing in return.. what a joke

This guy has to be the biggest push over in the nfl.. other GMs just have their way with him
                        Instead we are playing 36 mil for Trevor 2.0

Comment

Oh this reminds me I have to watch Penny Dreadfull tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by jaytea11 View Post

we traded a backup qb, plus a 7th round pick, in exchange for a 5th round pick. And cleared 2 mil in cap space, all at the same time.

Thats a good deal.
                            sigpic

Comment

well ... bye... the turn over machine will not be missed
                              GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X