Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Von restructures contract, what do they do?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Von restructures contract, what do they do?

    Source: the Broncos converted $16M of LB Von Miller's $18.5M base salary into a signing bonus, creating $12.375M in 2018 cap space.
    "Stand behind our troops or Feel free to stand in front of them!"

  • #2
    Originally posted by munoz1987 View Post
    Source: the Broncos converted $16M of LB Von Miller's $18.5M base salary into a signing bonus, creating $12.375M in 2018 cap space.
    What does this affect us negatively? Or does it not?

    Comment


    • #3
      Hmm. Are we trying to get Suh? Or perhaps OG Justin Pugh?

      Comment


      • #4
        Interesting to say the least. Perhaps a trade is in the works? Only big name guy that would require that much space is Sun, maybe the Honey badger as well.
        What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
        I don't know and I don't care

        Comment


        • #5
          Mathieu is visiting Houston supposedly. Cant find much else on potentials. If we get pugh, that probably mean nelsons out. Ive heard rumors that giants may be targeting nelson at the 2nd pick
          Glen Haven Fire

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by gerontion View Post
            Hmm. Are we trying to get Suh? Or perhaps OG Justin Pugh?
            Justin Pugh is good but I hope not. Injured past

            Comment


            • #7
              Possibly to get Ebron and other average players.

              Comment


              • #8
                Called it that we were gonna restructure von. Honey badger or Suh - welcome to denver

                Comment


                • #9
                  Suh or Mathieu and decker and eifert hopefully. Doubt it will be suh though just based on his highest pay comments
                  Glen Haven Fire

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
                    What does this affect us negatively? Or does it not?
                    Any response to this?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      It’s onlt negative if we cut him in near future

                      When I saw this I thought we are getting Suh!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
                        Any response to this?
                        This won’t affect us negatively; It’s a brilliant move. We’ll just have to pay von 4-5 million more on the next year; however, we won’t have Watson any more by then, Wolf maybe gone or a pay cut and salary cap rises per inflation. This is absolutely awesome.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Helps Von out as well if we get Suh
                          They can’t double and triple team him

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by MHOC View Post
                            Helps Von out as well if we get Suh
                            They can’t double and triple team him
                            Suh is a massive upgrade over Malik Jackson.. this would be the bomb dot com.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by SaltySnipes View Post
                              This won’t affect us negatively; It’s a brilliant move. We’ll just have to pay von 4-5 million more on the next year; however, we won’t have Watson any more by then, Wolf maybe gone or a pay cut and salary cap rises per inflation. This is absolutely awesome.
                              So part of his cap gets pushed to other years?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X