Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jets trade up to #3

via Ian Rapport
    Trade! The #Jets acquired the No. 3 overall pick from the #Colts for their No. 6 pick, 37th and 49th overall picks in the 2018 NFL Draft and second-round pick in 2019. Major move.
    "Stand behind our troops or Feel free to stand in front of them!"

Originally posted by munoz1987 View Post
    Trade! The #Jets acquired the No. 3 overall pick from the #Colts for their No. 6 pick, 37th and 49th overall picks in the 2018 NFL Draft and second-round pick in 2019. Major move.
    They wanted to get ahead of us and they did. They obviously are going QB

Comment

Would of been nice to get some of those picks but oh well lol. Good shakeup in the draft maybe Barkley will fall to us
      :go:

Comment

Originally posted by Gsam View Post
        They wanted to get ahead of us and they did. They obviously are going QB
        Look at the bright side Broncos got a 2/3 Chance to get the Best Non QB available. Come on Saquon Barkley or a huge package from the bills for #5 pick!!!

Comment

Originally posted by munoz1987 View Post
          Look at the bright side Broncos got a 2/3 Chance to get the Best Non QB available. Come on Saquon Barkley!!!
          1/3 Browns and Giants can take non QBs

Comment

Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
            1/3 Browns and Giants can take non QBs

Even better i would love to see the Broncos get a huge trade package from the bills. #12, #22, 2nd n 3rd , and 1 next yr.

Guaranteed that 2 of the 4 QBs will b gone by the Broncos pick.

Comment

Gotta think Jets are targeting Mayfield. Only way to assure Mayfield is to jump to the 2 pick. I think the Giants would be willing to move back to 5.
              Denver Broncos
              New York Yankees
              New York Knicks
              Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

definitely is about to make getting the QB we want at 5 even harder. I'm sure Elway is getting calls this very second for teams desperate for a QB for the 5th overall. Browns are most certainly still taking a QB at 1 or 4 and the Giants may trade out of the 2nd pick. Also makes getting Keenum seem a smart move by the Broncos now.
                Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

No way Giants pass on a QB. Top three QBs go 1,2,3. We are left with Barkley or Nelson.

Comment

This insures the Bills trade up to 2nd or 4th. I think there is a great chance we end up with Barkley.

Comment

I wonder if this news makes those who wanted the Broncos to win out rethink their position?
                      Just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by NVthosebroncos View Post
                        This insures the Bills trade up to 2nd or 4th. I think there is a great chance we end up with Barkley.

Barkley in a second.....you take a franchise RB over a pro bowl guard any day of the week.

Comment

Amazing the price to move up three spots is a 1st and three 2nds.

Comment

Originally posted by GiddyupGetEm View Post
                            No way Giants pass on a QB. Top three QBs go 1,2,3. We are left with Barkley or Nelson.
                            There is def a way.

Comment

And with the 5th draft pick of the 2018 draft, the Broncos select....

SAQUON BARKLEY!
                              Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Working...
                              X