No announcement yet.

Drafting a QB, Who I think we should be looking at and a few other tidbits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Up to NyG now, for they could go Rosen, Barkley or Nelson. I fear if Barkley goes 2, CLE will trade out of 4...

Darnold, Rosen, Allen or Mayfield, Barkley... this appears to be top 4.

So DEN either goes Nelson or Mayfield/Allen or fades back with BUF.

Comment

I wouldnt take a QB just to take a QB but most of the top QB's in the NFL were picked in the top 10-12.

It's rare if you hit on a QB in the 2nd or later, possible but more common if you get them high where we're picking.

Comment

Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
        Up to NyG now, for they could go Rosen, Barkley or Nelson. I fear if Barkley goes 2, CLE will trade out of 4...

Darnold, Rosen, Allen or Mayfield, Barkley... this appears to be top 4.

So DEN either goes Nelson or Mayfield/Allen or fades back with BUF.
        I dont see Cleveland trading out. That's what hurt them the last couple years, they get their QB at 1 most likely Darnold then have their choice of best non-QB's at 4.

Browns have three 2nds, and two 4's still after the 1st, they have enough picks. They need impact players and thats what i think Dorsey goes.

Comment

I agree with that, especially since Nelson would be nice for Darnold and Chubb with Myles would be lethal.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
            NYG picks Rosen, I'd be willing to CP bet anyone this
            I've said this for months lol, but they have said they are committed to Eli.

But passing up a QB when your QB is 37 years old, has shown alot of decline is just so dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
              I agree with that, especially since Nelson would be nice for Darnold and Chubb with Myles would be lethal.
              Browns already have two G's in Bitonio/Zietler.

I think they'd go Chubb to pair with Garrett. Can get a RB later on.

Comment

I like Rosen more than Allen, but I think Allen has a great shot to be a Giant. He needs development, there won’t be any pressure for him to play year 1, that’s a plus.

The biggest reason I think he has a chance is simply the Giants. Outdoor team, in a windy stadium, cold winters. Allen is use to crappy weather, and has the physical tools to succeed there. Not that Rosen doesn’t, just saying Allen might get more of a look than you think.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post

I sort of hope CLE goes Chubb.... then we get our choice between Barkley, Nelson, Mayfield or Allen (whoever left after NYJ take their QB). Other than getting Darnold, this is my best case scenario.

Comment

I'll take that, I think they go Barkley

Comment

I can’t for the life of me figure out why the giants would pass on Rosen at #2 and pass on the chance to potentially have a seemless transition from one franchise QB to the next like green bay has. Eli is 37. How much longer do they think he has?

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                        I'll take that, I think they go Barkley
                        You're on! I'll put it in my notes to remember the bet.
                        Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
                          I can’t for the life of me figure out why the giants would pass on Rosen at #2 and pass on the chance to potentially have a seemless transition from one franchise QB to the next like green bay has. Eli is 37. How much longer do they think he has?
                          They’re banking on him playing for 2 more years or the new regime is high on Davis Webb

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post

i could see then going ward over Chubb to be honest. they have ogbah which may not be as good as chubb. but they have absolutely no one at CB. the only one i see that is reconize is TJ carrie and he is not a starting CB maybe a nickle
                            sigpic
                            oakland raders gm
                            latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Originally posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
                              week 6?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kerkhoff1 View Post
                                I like Rosen more than Allen, but I think Allen has a great shot to be a Giant. He needs development, there won’t be any pressure for him to play year 1, that’s a plus.

The biggest reason I think he has a chance is simply the Giants. Outdoor team, in a windy stadium, cold winters. Allen is use to crappy weather, and has the physical tools to succeed there. Not that Rosen doesn’t, just saying Allen might get more of a look than you think.
                                Are you referring The Wyoming Wind Festival, January 1st through December 31st?
                                "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Working...
                                X