Draft starters mock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crp24lbc View Post
    Don't draft McGlinchey in the first round at all as he is a 3rd round talent at best
    why do you think this?
    sigpic

Comment

Don't draft McGlinchey in the first round at all as he is a 3rd round talent at best
      Funny thing though, he’s been the top rated tackle two years in a row.....

Comment

Isnt he ranked towards the top OL prospect? No way he makes it to the 3rd round

Comment

Originally posted by orange crush75 View Post
          Isnt he ranked towards the top OL prospect? No way he makes it to the 3rd round
          If it’s not his guy this person constantly flames them and says how they aren’t worth that pick. He seems like the person that watched 5 mins of a YouTube video of a player and fell in love with them. But If you like someone else other than his guy then he flames your guy.

I’ve watched every McGlinchey’s games over the past two years( Irish fan here). He is every bit worth a first round selection. Not at 5 but if we traded back in the teens he would def be worth it. One of if not the best OT in this draft. As we have seen in the past couple years in FA, OT are hard to get and highly needed. Even avg OT get paid like the best. So selecting McGlinchey in the first knowing that he can be better than an avg tackle would def be worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
            If it’s not his guy this person constantly flames them and says how they aren’t worth that pick. He seems like the person that watched 5 mins of a YouTube video of a player and fell in love with them. But If you like someone else other than his guy then he flames your guy.

I’ve watched every McGlinchey’s games over the past two years( Irish fan here). He is every bit worth a first round selection. Not at 5 but if we traded back in the teens he would def be worth it. One of if not the best OT in this draft. As we have seen in the past couple years in FA, OT are hard to get and highly needed. Even avg OT get paid like the best. So selecting McGlinchey in the first knowing that he can be better than an avg tackle would def be worth it.
            Agreed! I think it would be wise if we do decide to trade back to pick this guy with one of the firsts we would receive. He could start inside and gain experience and swing to the outside.

Comment

Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post

I haven't watched one game of his, can he play the right side?

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                I haven't watched one game of his, can he play the right side?
                I think he could do better on the right side actually. He needs to build his frame though because allthough he is above 300lbs he is a tall lean Tackle. But he has the footwork to play that side and if you look at his draft profile they even say how he would fit better on the right. Plus he is a very smart player. So I have no doubt he could make the transition and succeed.

Comment

Working...
                X