Pre and Post draft two deep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre and Post draft two deep

Very curious to view what our two deep depth chart will look like before and after the draft.

RB

CJ Anderson
    D Booker
    D Henderson
    ( incert drafted RB)

QB
    C Keenan
    P Lynch
    C Kelly
    (Incert drafted QB)

Every position on defense
    DT
    DE
    LB
    S
    CB

Do they post depth charts before the draft? As I recall they don't even do it after the draft. You just have to pay attention to who is running with the 1/2/3's and that's not set in stone by any means. And then you get goofy crap like Garcia/Barbre swapping out at LG weeks into the regular season.
    Adopt-A-Bronco: Tim Patrick

Comment

When the Broncos go to TC with 90 players, they will be three deep for first, second, third team O&D. They have 75 now; they will add 8 draftees (maybe) and the rest UDFAs.

I don't think the main site shows depth charts until the preseason games. I always make my own on an 8 1/2 x 11 card. D on one side and O on the flip side with their numbers. That way I can cross them out when the time comes.
      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
        When the Broncos go to TC with 90 players, they will be three deep for first, second, third team O&D. They have 75 now; they will add 8 draftees (maybe) and the rest UDFAs.

I don't think the main site shows depth charts until the preseason games. I always make my own on an 8 1/2 x 11 card. D on one side and O on the flip side with their numbers. That way I can cross them out when the time comes.
        I have the Pat Kirwin book with DVD... it gives a chart to fill out like that... Maybe I'll try and play poor mans Sam this training camp
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
          I have the Pat Kirwin book with DVD... it gives a chart to fill out like that... Maybe I'll try and play poor mans Sam this training camp
          That's a very good book and I recommend it. I also use my DIY depth chart with numbers when watching preseason games. When 3rd team goes in, it's like "Who is that guy?"
          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Working...
          X