No announcement yet.

Hit, Miss or Meh- An NFL.com Video- Ranking out last 10 1st round picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought giving Moreno a miss, but Ayers and Williams mehs was a little harsh on Knowshon. He gave more in 2013 than the other two did combined during their time as members of the Denver Broncos.

Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    I'm glad they didn't review our 2nd round picks...
    2009:
    Alphonso Smith
    Darcel McBath
    Richard Quinn

2010:
    Zane Beadles

2011:
    Rahim Moore
    Orlando Franklin

2012:
    Derek Wolfe
    Brock Osweiler

2013:
    Montee Ball

2014:
    Cody Latimer

2015:
    Ty Sambrailo

2016:
    Adam Gotsis

2017:
    DeMarcus Walker

Not the prettiest list to look at

Josh McDaniels in 2009 with the trifecta.

Comment

Originally posted by Bootleg View Post
      I thought giving Moreno a miss, but Ayers and Williams mehs was a little harsh on Knowshon. He gave more in 2013 than the other two did combined during their time as members of the Denver Broncos.

2009:
      Alphonso Smith
      Darcel McBath
      Richard Quinn

2010:
      Zane Beadles

2011:
      Rahim Moore
      Orlando Franklin

2012:
      Derek Wolfe
      Brock Osweiler

2013:
      Montee Ball

2014:
      Cody Latimer

2015:
      Ty Sambrailo

2016:
      Adam Gotsis

2017:
      DeMarcus Walker

Not the prettiest list to look at

Josh McDaniels in 2009 with the trifecta.
      That's very ugly lmao. So sad that we cannot draft in that round. Hey, at least we traded Alphonso Smith for Earl Thomas, then traded Alphonso for Dan Gronkowski!
      2016 Adopt-A-Bronco: CB-Chris Harris Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
        You all know where I stand on the Tebow pick Williams was a miss, and Ray has been a miss so far. A QB who wins a playoff game in his first 16 starts, and is the only QB drafted by DEN to do so, is a hit. Based on his fans alone, he's a hit
        Williams started 48 games over for seasons in Denver. Including the 15 he was available during the Super Bowl year (not including playoffs), now he didn't do enough to deserve a second contract, but it's hard to say he's a miss when he actually played a lot of games for them. Misses should be reserved for guys who completely flame out.

As for the other player, why are they talking about a AA baseball player?...

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
          Williams started 48 games over for seasons in Denver. Including the 15 he was available during the Super Bowl year (not including playoffs), now he didn't do enough to deserve a second contract, but it's hard to say he's a miss when he actually played a lot of games for them. Misses should be reserved for guys who completely flame out.

As for the other player, why are they talking about a AA baseball player?...
          I have to disagree. Sure I will agree he was available but "Ahmish Shaq" as I heard his referenced as did nothing remarkable for us and certainly was not worth a 1st round pick.

Now looking at the draft we either had really poor coaching or really bad scouts. I think it is fair to say Kawan Short is the better of the two players....

Comment

Our draft record is really embarrassing when you watch how well the Pats have drafted over the same time period.

Comment

Working...
            X