2018 draft night thread!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
    Elway looked at Carlos Henderson, saw what went wrong and drafted the opposite of him, a WR that can run routes and catch the ball.
    Two of them! Sucks we wasted a third on him when Hunt went shortly after. We’re drafting football players this year, not track stars.
    2016 Adopt-A-Bronco: CB-Chris Harris Jr.

Comment

• plus we lost fowler and latimer an taylor has a hip injury we needed more wr's

Comment

• Originally posted by CoachRob16 View Post
        Once again Elway shows why he can’t draft. OT and DT are NEEDS, not special team WR’s. SMH
        We still have two picks left in the 5th round.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Once again Elway shows why he can’t draft. OT and DT are NEEDS, not special team WR’s. SMH
          LOL, yeah I hate having future skill position players on the roster. You had to of known this was the plan all along with how inept the offense has been

Comment

• I love that we're going after proven players rather than combine warriors.

Also love that we're not reaching for need. Hopefully next year is deep on o-line.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
              Thx OC.....yes, Ian Rapoport on NFL N said a lot of visits did not go well. I heard previously that he was late or missed planes, etc. etc. And as I stated (as I just rewound the show back to where Rap is talking), it was the worst visit ever with Philly, including the dhouting match. And still some college incidents that may cause further concern. Apparently he has maturity issues, and teams spent a lot of time trying to sift it out.
              I found it:
              http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...houting-match/
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
                We still have two picks left in the 5th round.
                The Crosby slide is somewhat baffling to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
                  Love this draft so far! Our O will be much better this year
                  it better be cant be much worse

Comment

• Originally posted by Mosk View Post
                    Two of them! Sucks we wasted a third on him when Hunt went shortly after. We’re drafting football players this year, not track stars.
                    Henderson has been in the weight room nonstop this offseason. I hope he can get his head on straight (had the marijuana arrest earlier this year). If he blossoms like he did in college, we have three highly-talented receivers for the future.

Sutton (WR1), Henderson (WR2), and Hamilton (SLOT)... that is terrifying for opposing secondaries (provided our young receivers play up to their potential).
                    2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
                    Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

• Again doesn’t matter if you can’t block up front and we have very average RG and RT. Unless they get some help there in this draft it is going to be a long year offensively.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                        The Crosby slide is somewhat baffling to me.
                        To everyone, what are we missing here about this kid?

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Better get some OL and DT help. Interior DT is a weakness and needs to be addressed.

Comment

• Package both 5s to move up to get Crosby or Jones...I’m biased so I prefer Jones...but either works

Comment

• Originally posted by bronco30 View Post
                              with 2 wr's taken you can see the writing on the wall one or the other DT or Sanders gone next year
                              Definitely Sanders. Honestly I'd be surprised if he's still here by TC. I'd be trying to deal him today to a team like ARI, NYJ, BUF for a 6th or 7th.

If you don't see a DT extension/re-structure by trade deadline, he's gone also. I would prefer DT and Sutton for a few more seasons, as I always believe your #1 and #2 should both be big and your #3 should be slot-type WR. Coupled with a big TE like Butt, that's how you dominate the RZ (as long as you have a QB that can take advantage of those big targets). Offensively we were always dominant with that type of combo. Hopefully with these WR picks we can regain some offensive dominance and balance so we don't have to rely so much on the defense.
                              #swapping

Comment

Better get some OL and DT help. Interior DT is a weakness and needs to be addressed.
                                Don't sweat it, 2 5th round picks left and there will be some good undrafted players signed too. Tom Nalen, arguably one of Denver's best offensive lineman ever was drafted in the 7th

Comment

Working...
                                X