No announcement yet.

2018 draft night thread!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to preface the rest of this exciting night with this cardinal rule:

PLEASE DO NOT LEAK DRAFT PICKS BEFORE THEY ARE ANNOUNCED.

Refrain from sharing confirmed draft selections from Twitter accounts such as La Canfora, Klis, etc... RUMORS are fine.
    2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
    Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

• DO NOT TRADE UP. Trade down or pick. This is not the class to squander picks early. If you are trading up, make it be to get back into the tail end of the first round for Hernandez or someone like that. DO NOT TRADE to #2

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
        I'm kiddin. In my rush to report I did not mention the source. That's on me.:thumb:
        I think we only trade up if Darnold is there. I will puke if it’s Mayfield.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
          Please let it be Rosen! Come on Elway!
          Hey K.....but you have no visible evidence that you like the guy.

Comment

• Please Elway be smart here and don’t trade up.
            sigpic

Comment

• Charles Robinson of Yahoo Sports, a pretty credible guy, indicates the target at #2 might be Rosen.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by MHOC View Post
                Rumor we trying to get to 2 for Darnold
                He was my original pick months ago, now I was leaning towards Rosen.
                But Darnold was real good in the Rose bowl a couple years ago.
                Last edited by Capt. Jack; 04-26-2018, 05:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by NVthosebroncos View Post
                  I think we only trade up if Darnold is there. I will puke if it’s Mayfield.
                  You and I are on same page....and believe me, I am not interested in losing my supper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gsam View Post
                    DO NOT TRADE UP. Trade down or pick. This is not the class to squander picks early. If you are trading up, make it be to get back into the tail end of the first round for Hernandez or someone like that. DO NOT TRADE to #2
                    I think it's going to happen, Sam Darnold will be a Bronco.....

I hope 😉

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                      Hey K.....but you have no visible evidence that you like the guy.

lol I promise to remove it if he's not a Bronco after tonight. But hey, we all have our favorite(s). :thumb:
                      Adopted Poster
                      AZ Snake Fan

Comment

• Ok, 1 minute away.... let’s all behave and not lose our minds at each other.. discuss...laugh at the Raiders... or chargers...or KC...but get along here.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
                          Charles Robinson of Yahoo Sports, a pretty credible guy, indicates the target at #2 might be Rosen.

If so, that means Elway "covets" him.

Comment

• Could john be pulling a john lynch?
                            Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
                              Charles Robinson of Yahoo Sports, a pretty credible guy, indicates the target at #2 might be Rosen.

If this proves true, I'm not getting any sleep tonight.

COME ON!
                              Adopted Poster
                              AZ Snake Fan

Comment

• Yikes, I am sweating already, because as soon as Cleveland makes their pick, we might be next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X