No announcement yet.

2018 draft night thread!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never said anything about being a fan. I said i thought cutting him at this point was a mistake. And because you asked he was 9th in rushing yards last year, so he did that better than quite a few other backs
    Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Originally posted by armedequation View Post
      Never said anything about being a fan. I said i thought cutting him at this point was a mistake. And because you asked he was 9th in rushing yards last year, so he did that better than quite a few other backs
      9th Rushing, but ranked 39th in receiving yards. Ranked 16th overall with 32 teams I figure he was Average and whether one likes his personality it has no bearing on production...

Comment

• The goal in professional spots is to have a top 5 player at all positions. That is the standard. You are better to keep searching for that than to settle for less.
        2016 GM for the Buffalo Bills.

Comment

• Originally posted by conannilsen View Post
          The goal in professional spots is to have a top 5 player at all positions. That is the standard. You are better to keep searching for that than to settle for less.
          Especially once the said average players salary starts to approach the league leaders (outside of the obvious outliers of course)
          I need more Oline, please and thank you

Comment

Working...
          X