No announcement yet.

2018 draft night thread!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As the next #3 receiver Sutton has no competition ahead of him. Taylor, Henderson and MacKenzie will battle for the #4 slot.

Comment

• Last year we took a Michigan man with medical concerns in the 4th. Hopefully this year we do same.
      What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
      I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
        Last year we took a Michigan man with medical concerns in the 4th. Hopefully this year we do same.
        DT, Sanders, Sutton, and Butt looks pretty formidable with CK behind center especially with an absolute savage in freeman in the backfield. O line is slightly improved; however, CK's presence will automatically make our O line better. This is a very impressive draft so far.

Comment

• I'm surprised Sutton was still there at #40. Definitely thought he'd go in the first round.

Comment

• Some interesting names out there to develop for a year or two, and get sub packages for

Tyrell Crosby, develop behind Veldheer and could be our swing OT

Ian Thomas, huge upside at TE, but very raw. I'd sign Marcedes Lewis, and develop Thomas. An immediate RZ package of DT, Sutton, Butt, and Thomas is intriguing.

Tim Settle, big and athletic NT. Would be nice to develop behind Peko.

Of Course

Maurice Hurst, depending on his condition could be a day 1 starter, lightning quick off the ball. Would be ecstatic if we duplicated last year and took a guy with medical concerns from Michigan.

Josey Jewell is an intriguing name as well

Comment

• Josey Jewell is a stud and I hope we get him
              sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Some players I’d like to see us go for still

Tim Settle - can give us a push up the middle on passing downs

Will Richardson - nice development prospect for RT

Tony Adams - powerful guard who could really add something to our running game

Comment

• In the 5th an intriguing name is Perry Nickerson, hes a slot CB only, but I love his game.

Comment

• Assuming Mo Hurst is off our board

4th: Shaquem Griffin LB
                    4th: Tyrell Crosby OT
                    Move up with a 5th and future pick
                    4th: Ian Thomas TE
                    5th: Parry Nickerson CB

Comment

• Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
                      Something changed in the front office, because the Broncos draft looks mure more solid this year. Maybe it's Gary Kubiak working as a fullt-time evaluator instead of being a head coach full of other responsibilities. I did not see Tom Heckert in the Broncos war room, it was Kubiak right there with Elway and Matt Russell. None of the picks can be considered a reach. Chubb and Sutton were not even expected to be there, while Freeman and Yiadom went in the projected range.
                      I know most people don't want to hear this but Vance has been talked about as a great talent evaluator.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                        Assuming Mo Hurst is off our board

4th: Shaquem Griffin LB
                        4th: Tyrell Crosby OT
                        Move up with a 5th and future pick
                        4th: Ian Thomas TE
                        5th: Parry Nickerson CB
                        I'd be pretty happy with that. Definitely want to see us pick up Griffin today.

Originally posted by JayJack View Post
                        I know most people don't want to hear this but Vance has been talked about as a great talent evaluator.
                        Oh no, someone said something good about Vance! Send out the National Guard!
                        :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by JayJack View Post
                          This was probably our best chance at a good draft. One of Vance's major selling points was talent evaluation, Kubiak another good evaluator took on a full time scouting role, we had an up close look at a lot of prospects from the senior bowl. Now we enter Elway and Co sweet spot for the draft with our middle round guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
                            I'd be pretty happy with that. Definitely want to see us pick up Griffin today.

Oh no, someone said something good about Vance! Send out the National Guard!
                            Ya I think we look at ILB here. Griffin would be an asset in pass coverage, and bring some much needed speed. Wouldn't have to force him into a full time role, especially with Davis there on obvious run downs.

Comment

• This is the spot I was eyeing OG Okoronkwo for us. However, after Chubb that's less likely. He had a strong week of practice for us, and had a good visit. It would make sense as a long term pick for us, give the impending FA of Shaq and Ray.

Comment

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                                Josey Jewell is a stud and I hope we get him
                                Absolutely, this would be a great pick

Comment

Working...
                                X