Day 2 Draft Picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ksubroncosfan;5703001[B
    ]Equal at best with a much lower percentage in salary would be a win in my opinion[/B]. As for the corner, I also don't know much about him, so I won't pretend to try to talk him up. I'll play the wait and see approach with him.

As for Crosby, we have the 6th and 13th pick in the fourth round today, so if they really wanted/want him, they could grab him with the 6th pick, or move up if the feel they can't wait on him. So, he's still a possibility.
    I agree that $ is a factor. But with that $ we could have taken Nathan Shepard instead. We could have then still had a decent RB but we added a guy who could be a solid interior Dline to get pressure from the middle to go along with the new outside pressure. That might be worth 4$M.
    sigpic

Comment

Obviously there are two sides to every coin and each of these players has some flaws to pick out but I am a bit surprised to see such negativity.

Sutton is arguably the best WR in the draft, Freeman adds a physicality to the run game and Yiadom another interesting project that the coaches had extensive time with at the Senior Bowl.

I like the picks. Maybe not the ones I would have taken but I’m not in the war room. All quality picks that will add to the team. If nothing else, I’m willing to see how they contribute before calling them busts.

Just not seeing the overall downside to warrant such doom and gloom.

Comment

Seems to me most all sports columnist have high grades on Denver's draft too......

https://www.milehighreport.com/2018/...-broncos-day-2

Comment

I would have loved Christian Kirk to go to Denver, he is a clutch playmaker, however Sutton is also a great player with a huge ceiling and potential to play #1 WR. Cowboy fans are pissed that Jerry didn't trade up and take him.

Comment

I’ve been pretty ecstatic about our draft so far.

Hoping we can get some o-line depth today and Shaquem Griffin.

Comment

No matter what we did. If we didn't do exactly what some of you wanted you will complain and be negative. Sure there are some players I would have liked Us to pick over what we got. Like Guice but it's okay. Maybe Royce can be our new Mike Anderson. Our 1st 2 picks were flat out HOME RUNS. Sutton will excel in the NFL with real NFL QBs throwing to him. Chubb we already know don't have to say anything

Comment

Originally posted by Hph5 View Post
                Isaac Yiadom: Weren't we 4th against the pass last year even though we were 22nd in total sacks?

Hopefully they'll do better today.
                We lost Talib......

Comment

Freeman is the all time leader for university of Oregon running backs.... That is crazy to me. They have produced some real studs at that level. Several of those guys translated famously to the NFL. I am super stoked with that pick. Forget your combine measurables. He's a football player.

Comment

with the pick of Hamilton today It makes the Sutton pick better. Slot was the weakness now its solved.
                    "Stand behind our troops or Feel free to stand in front of them!"

Comment

Finally we draft an offensive lineman. Considering that we allowed 50 sacks last year I think it was good idea.

Comment

Working...
                      X